Suggestion Right click -> Duel player

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by .maes., Sep 7, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. .maes.

.maes. Someday Author

"Invite to duel" similar to party invite.
    Because Tegan is a deserted server, we end up with an issue where not enough players register for 1v1 pvp, making it impossible to complete daily quests.

Or even when 2 players are registered and it takes 3 minutes to start a duel for some reason. It would be nice to have user control, start a fight instantly with a desired player and bypass all the crafty matching algorithms :)

Akageshi likes this.
  2. Akageshi

Akageshi Forum Duke

Good idea. (Even for populated servers.)

3. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

...Or ... in other words ... invite for easier staged event.
    This will promote "pushing" on a great scale.
    Big NO.

Novadude likes this.
  4. Rhysingstar

Rhysingstar Forum Ambassador

You're right, it would be abused often, but something needs to change for Tegan.

5. Akageshi

Akageshi Forum Duke

Sometimes I'm so naive.. of course, pushing. That would be the last thing I'd think of :/
    Some people just don't know how to enjoy something (like a game) without breaking the rules - pushing, buying accounts, using bots, ... ... ... you name it :[

Rhysingstar and Gevilson like this.
  6. iNeXoRaBlE

iNeXoRaBlE Forum Great Master

Big no? I always wanted that to come to the game.
    Before you say your big no think the alternatives.
    It doesn't mean that you get points out of that. When i want to test my arena build i don't wanna go out at the wilds where my gear breaks and i don't have any prem to revive myself. And besides that i would like to test my PvP points.
    It could come to the game as a Practice mode as i said in that https://board-en.drakensang.com/threads/1vs1-practice-mode.71664/

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.