Ring of death non repeatable :(

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by ~IceAngel~, Nov 27, 2013.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ~IceAngel~

~IceAngel~ Junior Expert

Hello, i was just going to ask if there was any chance that ring of death quest could be (re) i got a really bad ring and i was bummed that other people got really good ones and i though it would be nice to have another chance to get a good one

2. partycrasherforever

partycrasherforever Forum Apprentice

not at the moment no......bad luck :p

3. Imaginary_kat

Imaginary_kat Forum Apprentice

i think its better if they remove da random drop ...but as many hav already finished it n havin re is good letz all start a protest(r request) dat they chance it in da next "Release" ,savvy?

4. ~IceAngel~

~IceAngel~ Junior Expert

Yes i agree, it would be nice to be able to repeat all parallel world quests not just the bad reward quests.

5. markjosol

markjosol Forum Newbie

it would be nice to be able to repeat all parallel world quests not just the bad reward quests.

FIFA 14 PC Coins

6. ArcaneMaster

ArcaneMaster Active Author

i dont like the idea of repeatable pw.
    reason: pw are long, boring and really really tiring. allowing it to repeat means have variable crappy rewards.

i for one never like to get a useless gear after grinding for weeks.

suggestion: give fixed yet slightly weaker gears and allow player to do a pw again to get better gear. something like amon gear set 1 then set 2 and finally the best of all set 3.

7. ~IceAngel~

~IceAngel~ Junior Expert

Thats a really good idea, i think they might do that for the upcomming legendary setting of parrallel but time will only tell :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.