Ring of Death quest (Re)

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by _Static_, Dec 23, 2013.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. _Static_

_Static_ Forum Apprentice

I am sure it has been said, but as we all know, the frags dropped in map 1 and 2 read that they are from grim. That doesn't bother me, as it still is showing in the quest window that i am making progress. Its just a graphic error that will be corrected, i am sure. One thing that bothers me though, is the fact that today i got a frag from mortis for ring of death, powerful frag. This frag does not show up in my quest log as 1/10, i'm still reading zero. Just wanted to bring that up!

2. ManniLasIslas

ManniLasIslas Forum Pro

This quest is bugged

My friend has 300/300 50/50 and 12/10 ... xD
    And he cant finish this quest

3. Biztart

Biztart Exceptional Talent

-devilRED- likes this.
  4. -devilRED-

-devilRED- Forum Greenhorn

ok but when they fix this problem will the frags we have count, or just the drops after the patch, i have 5 frags, i have a friend who has 18 from 10, pls fix this quick

5. Biztart

Your current count of frags will be counted toward completing the quest. But any fragments beyond 10 will not likely serve any additional purpose.

6. -devilRED-

Thanx a lot for the info

7. -devilRED-

they still don't count after patch 117, i have 6 frags from mortis, i guess only new will count, but thats not fair...

8. Biztart

A fix is currently being tested, which will make the current fragments usable. However, it has not yet been finalized, so I can't give any details at the moment.

9. limb0o0

limb0o0 Forum Apprentice

The ring of death quest can't be retaken anymore after finished.
    Today i finish the ring of death quest, but after my reward taken, i can't repeat this quest again.

10. Biztart

Currently the repeatable version of the quest is not working, and is a known problem.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.