Riverdance emote is doing Moonwalk dance

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by multitoonz, Dec 7, 2013.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. multitoonz

multitoonz Forum Great Master

NOT a Michael Jackson fan...EVER, and NOT a fan of the moonwalk emote, got the 7 day riverdance emote off progress bar and it is giving me that stupid moonwalk dance. Fix it please.
    Also instead of being a 7 day emote it gave me a stack of 5 freaking moonwalks, so I lost the Riverdance emote anyway. Bogus, just so bogus.

UID 402035, Tegan, Spudastic Ranger character

2. TheInfamous

TheInfamous Board Analyst

You sound really frustrated with this. I doubt this will be fixed before the event is over but you can always hope the next event will give you the correct emote! :) It would be a 7 day emote, anyways, riverdance or not.

3. Talicni

Talicni Forum Connoisseur

Makes no difference as it is time limited emote, and rly i didn't even use it just threw if from inv.

4. dragonlordz

dragonlordz Junior Expert

lol i got the right one hehehe and i have 5 mmoonwalks :D

5. Kasherinae

Kasherinae Junior Expert

I hope everyone with the event progress will be given the correct emote.

6. Ash

Ash Advanced

Same thing with me. Stack of 5s rather than a week long. And 1st one was riverdance now moonwalk. So silly. Although at least I prefer the moonwalk. But not the point.

7. Marce

Marce Junior Expert

The 7 day riverdance not in stacks are received from the Jullov quest, and yeah sucks that this emote that isn't even the correct one, is given from the event, just a waste, would like to have received something like an item.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.