Support Roadmap 2017

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by BlackHat, May 16, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BlackHat

BlackHat Junior Expert

Game system (crafting, pw infernal, new bonus, new sets) changes many times in few days/weeks so it would be nice to have one roadmap to give players something to make their own choices.

i.g.: if I know that in 2weeks Infernal II wiil be active I could choose not to spend my materi fragments for an item lev4 and wait or I could choose to no transfer enchantments.

2. Demon

Demon Forum Mogul

That is not going to happen and if is happen they will never respect that.Remember they put on forums a price and duration for a buf and when it come online the cont and active time was different.
    They have anounce Guild vs guild in 2015 explain that on twitch and never come out.
    There is so many example about what they promise to the players and nothing has been done.
    Why you ask such a thing to BP?

3. Galvard

Galvard Forum Mogul

BP do not know what will be next month. How can they do any roadmap for whole month?

4. Sunlight

Sunlight User

Hey there @BlackHat ,

Thank-you for opening this thread.
    Rest sure that our EN Moderation Team is pushing hard on that. We're fighting since... ever, for a new Community Road Map, but it does not depend on us :(

We can understand that in our post-modern society, people feel that time is running and, most of them, need more than 24 hours in a day, I am one of thoses at least... We are asking for guidelines every week, but nothing official arrives to us, which is sad.

It is not true that there are no plans for the future, but there are people who don't like to make promises and, then, fail them. I am not one of thoses, but I think a plan (a community road map) is not a promise. It is a guideline that can be changed in every moment without any information. That has already happened in the past.

We all know that this road map is needed for communication and planning purposes, but, trust us, we are in the same situation. We ask for a community road map since months.

Hey there @Demon,

I can tell you that PvP guilds are not coming.

Also do not take everything in the road map as a promise, because it is not. They should be just guidelines, plans for the future.

Rest sure that we will keep fighting to have something else regarding that :)
    Cheers and thank-you a lot!

MikeyMetro, Gevilson and BlackHat like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.