Roger Rabbit is at my banquet. Everyone is given runes of knowledge at the expense of the developers

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by Valhöll, Sep 13, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Valhöll

Valhöll Someday Author

Hello, my name is Valhöll and I am an alcoholic.

I have questions, I have answers, but there are questions that are not answered. I'll read a couple of them.

Rewards for recurring events, pets, lockpicks and other junk that create beautiful visuals for stock indicators. Take the dead hare home and scare your kids. And give me 500 gold (!). Guys, develop the economy in the game. How are you going to do a major modernization if you are failing to create an even more healthy economy? And how to kill this Boring Dinosaur in the game? And this is generally a game, or a simulator of a geologist?

They say that the developers are trying to give the stones a new color - purple and I think orange. If you have photoshop I will give you the color code for free, FFFF00 and 6A5ASD. Use, no need to wait two years.

Topic of the day: very valuable runes of wisdom are dropped on Dragan's shares. I propose to bring these runes to the community store and for the clover, so as not to wait for Dragan. Real business case; "we're win c'mon" money in your pocket. But I think that these runes can and should be taken in pills. And forcibly giving to game designers. Maybe it's time to call the dead Roger Rabbit? He will save the planet, while the brain has not yet thawed from the body, like a piece of an iceberg from Atlantis, by the way, the drowned Titanic.

Or should we hire a group of programmers to build a neural network that in turn will create artificial life in Kingshill? Why do we need eternally disgruntled people whom we want to kill?

We will select a new creative team and breathe life into the project. True, first you need to kill the manager who owns a share in the DSO, his hobby is breeding plankton. It will be very difficult to eliminate it, since plankton is very dangerous. And there are a lot of managers, like plankton.

The other day a friend of mine asked why the developers can't make the "don't show the pet" option. I thought what an idiot he was. After all, the answer is obvious. Paint stone = 2 years, add item to blacksmith = 10 years of work.

P.S The topic with the prefix MMO in DSO is not disclosed, it will be necessary to disclose.

P.P.S It is very difficult to translate this for an English speaking audience. I am very dissatisfied with the fact that we are waiting for the ephemeral 60th level and divine balance and so on, but all our today's problems remain with us, from year to year. And we play in the hope that everything will change. But until now I have not seen a single demonstration of something really worthwhile. A good crafting system, pvp, rare and interesting things that are difficult to get, and more. Perhaps this is just a fairy tale.

Last edited: Sep 14, 2020
    JohnWick likes this.
  2. silverseas

silverseas Count Count

... drink a little less and rewrite this? I can't understand it. xD

3. Dragenstein

Dragenstein Padavan

I too would like to see the ephemeral 60th level and divine balance. I keep thinking I will give this game another try, but when I actually play it, there is nothing fun to do. The current Dragan event is the worst one ever. It is impossible to complete without a neural network. Without a fun game to play, liquor is the way to go.

4. FAALHAAS

FAALHAAS Forum Commissioner

[​IMG]

Valhöll likes this.
  5. Valhöll

Valhöll Someday Author

It's simple, I'm not happy with the repeating progress of awards, obsidian skulls, lock picks for chests, and other nonsense. Why should we ponder the future value of these obsidian skulls? Pets, which 90% of those present on the forum have.

I am unhappy that a new "cool" 60 level is coming (in my understanding, it is ephemeral). But with pvp arenas, with guilds, with bosses NOW nothing is being done.

I'm not happy that the game is focused on single player and all-round "geological exploration". Flip the same card 20 thousand times to make your gems blue. This is idiocy, when this nonsense was introduced, I told my acquaintances that in a month you will burn maral. And it turned out that they really died.

What the hell, why do I need precious dust if I can only improve pyramids? Once you have the Q7 set and Dragan, you have nothing else to do in this game.

Tell me a rare unique thing that is difficult and interesting to get? Perhaps you like the crafting system? I don't know how drunk it is to create multiple crafting systems that contradict each other.

My friends came to the game, I spent about a week explaining to them through voice communication how the crafting system works. These friends left the project after two weeks. During these two weeks I helped them get all the kits in the game. All left to [EDIT]

By the way, if you do not understand someone, you are not familiar with the semantic structure, or speech phrases, just use the Google translator. Make several translations of the text into any other language and vice versa. English in England and in America are two different languages in structure. It will be useful to you in life. Life hack.

P.S By the way, I noticed one thing: the more grind there is in the game, the more mediocre people control it. When the grind reaches 99%, as it is now in DSO, I can confidently tell you that plankton contributes more to the game than their entire team. This is an insulting truth, for which I should be banned.

I do not mean physiological, but intellectual contribution. Plankton contributes more to the game on two planes - he beat everyone. Hopefully I'm wrong and when I reach level 60 I'll say WOW. Hope it will be fun. I remember hoping that Santa Claus would give me a boat, but he didn't. It was a blow below the belt.

Last edited by moderator: Sep 15, 2020
  6. silverseas

silverseas Count Count

Oh wow, I can actually understand you now! :D

Honestly, I remember how they used to change rewards a little more frequently for these events. Then there was no end to the complaints from people who missed the previous iteration about how they couldn't get x item and can they please please please bring it back. So unless you have a suggestion that can satisfy both new and old players alike on the reward front, I'll just take that as mindless beefing.

As for the endless grind, yup. That gets super annoying. I don't even have all Improved Royals yet due to how boring it is to farm. Mostly, I've settled for mediocre stats in exchange for sanity, and just opt to play for fun.

You could always opt for building an alternative build/set, much like I am. ;) I only use the Q7 set because I already had it from long ago, but I am moving towards absolutely no event gear whatsoever.

As for the crafting system, the idea behind the ability to select the enchantments one wants and thus create gear that would benefit the player is great. Just... the RNG behind it makes me want to puke blood. I suspect it's the same for everyone else.

I speak Canadian English, which as far as I can tell, has adopted bits and pieces of both. ;) And I still couldn't understand a word of what you said in your first post.

7. Valhöll

Valhöll Someday Author

Look, everything is extremely simple. As you advance the bar, you get an obsidian skull, which is cool, someone might really need it. And next to it there is an alternative reward, let it be a diamond with a grain of "power". You can get ~ 5% additional "strength" to the properties of a regular diamond. Strength can be changed, let it be elemental damage, strength, running speed, etc. In the end, I will throw out the obsidian skull and keep the unique diamond, as it will become a unique stone, possibly a set of gems.

And that's not all, thanks to these stones you can create a unique engraving of weapons with visual effects, and in order for this engraving to be really rare and unique, you can use primitive patterns of, say, 20 constellations. They will not burden designers, since you simply draw some kind of figure yourself on your equipment (matrix system to help developers). Don't compare it with that crazy idea of giving skin after killing 999 bosses.

Added transmogrification to the game, cool. You still have a pet that will be a golden fairy 90% of the time. The game is sorely lacking in mechanics to stand out from the crowd, and it doesn't matter what it is: to be different from others, to be the brightest, self-ironic, to be a member of a mythical sect or a guild of thieves / immortals / talkers. Where can I get these titles? you have to do something very hard (mega hard)

For example, I want to see the character's ability to grow. Let the noobs run with the noobs, it will be easier for them to collect a stable party. At the moment, if I want to go high, I will never take an outsider with me. Any nubas can buy suits, mounts, and he can have a golden fairy, and we know that we have 90% of players using a golden fairy, besides, we have 90% of nubas.

Everyone strives to be the best, even if they say the opposite. But how do you do this in the gyologist simulator? I just wrote this, I will not correct the text. I think my thought has become a little tangible. There are games where there are thousands of all kinds of skins. After that, open our transmog, and see what comes after leather goods and old sets. Sargon, Dragan, Essential Set (black). You will see 99% of the garbage there.