ROKCET EVENT ?

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by ГорскиДени, Jan 4, 2022.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. ГорскиДени

ГорскиДени Forum Greenhorn

I am a magе, how is it possible with 800k dmg of basic damage and 75% crit to do 2 times less damage to the machine than my brother who is a Ranger with 300k basic damage and 75% criticism ??? WHAT IS THE LOGIC OF THIS GAME? Were is Balance ? Tell me administrators

2. remei

remei Junior Expert

Lol, balance is actually perfect in this event because everyone is doing basically the same damage. All you can do is stack attack speed to deal that damage faster, high crit also helps doubling the damage. So if you and your brother have the same crit, he wins with his higher attack speed - pure dmg does not count here.

3. ГорскиВени

ГорскиВени Forum Greenhorn

why machines are reborn?????this is [EDIT] rules fix this logic !!

Last edited by moderator: Jan 4, 2022
  4. EmilyRose

EmilyRose Forum Commissioner

The machine babies have incresed ice,fire,light and poison resistance, but mediocre armor resistence.
    Use physical damage with magic missile and destruction ;)
    [​IMG]

Elendel80, bibere and gbit like this.
  5. remei

remei Junior Expert

Yes, the babies' infographics actually shows lower resistance to physical, but now I tested Magic Missile and it actually seem to be doing slightly lower damage than my primary Chain Lightning (at same skill level 10, could be because of maxed Mastery though). On the other hand, what actually surprisingly increases damage are essences - did not think this would be the case.

6. EmilyRose

EmilyRose Forum Commissioner

I'm sorry but my tests have shown me that machines suffer much only physical damage.
    In fact :
    ;)

perhaps they forgot to mention that as soon as you enter the map, the count of the activation of 3 other machines also begins, which remain silent if you destroy the first 4 in time ...
    [​IMG]

Elendel80 likes this.
  7. ]]]]]]

]]]]]] Forum Greenhorn

setting ranger please?

8. mark-kim-8888

mark-kim-8888 Regular

pointless activity...Whoever wanted it got 20-30 Imperial Stones on the Rising Hero...For those who do not have Imperial rubies, this action is one punishment...work like a donkey turning a wheel in a mill)))