Rune of regeneration bug

Discussion in 'Technical Support' started by thouvou000, Oct 9, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. thouvou000

thouvou000 Forum Expert

So this rune is supposed to regen n% hp per second. I tried those runes today and guess what... they are bugged. I have 4 pink pink runes and with over 1m hp i regen only 2k . Like [EDIT] is that? I should have 20% hp regen per second and the stats say that i have 0.28%. Seriously now? The fuk is this bs

Last edited by moderator: Oct 9, 2021
  2. KulawyMao

KulawyMao Exceptional Talent

u dont understand how its work.
    this % reg hp isnt from ur hp but from ur reg hp

if u have 10 000 reg hp and u put on 5% reg hp rune u will have 10 500 reg hp
    ur hp dont have ath to this

3. thouvou000

thouvou000 Forum Expert

I understand it pretty well. Those genius devs that made those runes didnt make sure that it was displayed properly in the text so that people dont miscomprehend. I know what im reading there.

Last edited: Oct 9, 2021
  4. KulawyMao

KulawyMao Exceptional Talent

yep description says sth else but i say how its working and i dont belive that this will be ever work as description says now bc it will be to op on max runes

5. RantNRave

RantNRave Someday Author

It is kind of disingenuous with its current information on the rune.

on one side for what it costs in rune dust and gold for <.2% regen, is a joke to say the least.
    on the other side its too OP at 5% (if you say so) with 5 max runes.

id rather accept 1 rune at 5%, or some rebalancing, considering most classes have some healing ability already at that gives 2-10% total health regen (Sw golem/Ra tree are 10%).

Last edited: Oct 10, 2021