SAPPHIRE GEM

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Nobs, Jul 14, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nobs

Nobs Forum Apprentice

Hello everyone it has been years that I was away for this game seen a ton of changes good and bad alike so I understand why some people quit the game, any how I have notice that the Sapphire gem is not sold by the NPC any more and I don't see it dropping at all like the other gems so where can I get them from?

2. Sunlight

Sunlight User

Hey there @Nobs ,

Welcome back to Drakensang Online and to EN Forum :)

Indeed, sapphires were discontinued. At the moment, you can't get them anymore (they are not dropping or being sold). You can convert your sapphires, if you have any, into runes (speed runes), rubies or onyxes, by using gem refiners that are being sold in the shop.

For a general overview, you can read here and here.
    Let us know if you have any question.
    Cheers.

3. Nobs

Nobs Forum Apprentice

:oops:Cha man now that i'm getting the swing of the new stuff and a better understand of the game I want some Speed:D I feel the Need for some Speed:D:D oh it has been about two years :) any ways thx for the reply SFM i'll check out the links thx again

4. _Baragain_

_Baragain_ Living Forum Legend

If you have decent sapphires (radiant or higher) you may want to hold onto them. They can still be used and allow for speed builds that are impossible to attain with just runes.

I love my "royal blues," as Trakilaki calls them.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.