Seeking for a guild

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Fant0masGR, Aug 22, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Fant0masGR

Fant0masGR Forum Greenhorn

As the title says , I am looking for an active guild and i don't mind if its foreign as long as fluent english is spoken in it. My name's Qυinn (υ in latin) and I am playing on Heredur server. I am level 53 and trying to reach level 55. I am looking for a guild to spend my time in with pleasant members who like to look after each other and i will also help wherever i can. I come from Greece and i am open to any guild invitations as i don't have any requirements from it, just people who like playing and helping others - if it's a professional one or an amateurs one i really don't mind.

Thanks in advance,
    Qυinn

2. DJFlack

DJFlack Forum Greenhorn

Heya, I tried to add you in-game but not finding you ... we are a friendly chatty guild and would happily welcome you .... catch me in-game and message me (Djflack) if you would like an invite to the MHAssassins. We are a multi-national guild but primarily use English in chat, we also have members from Greece :)) We have skilled players and amateurs so we can help you and you can help us.... hopefully see you soon

3. Sunlight

Sunlight User

Hey there @Fant0masGR ,

Welcome to EN Forum :)
    We wish you good luck in your search ;)

Cheers.