Sell Suprise chest in stack of 10 or 100

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by DrNoah, Nov 28, 2013.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DrNoah

DrNoah Forum Greenhorn

My mouse is nearly died because click to much for buying that chest! Please sell Supprise Chest in stack of 10 or 100, I need to find Amulet +%EXP :(

2. sdknightno1

sdknightno1 Advanced

No you don't. Just spend more time on grinding because when you reach max level you will wish you never spent so much andermant on the amulet :(

3. KingOfTrolls66

KingOfTrolls66 Forum Apprentice

Let him have his fun if he wants to open chest, sounds like he don't care about spending the money or he would have complained about it he wants more chest to buy at once, and that's a first good luck on you hunt there DrNoah

4. Ralph

Ralph Someday Author

Most people actually don't care about base level. You only need to focus on PVP rank and farming gears. Unless you are more of a PVE person.

5. MikeyMetro

MikeyMetro Forum Overlooker

Well I know a lot of arena players that buys a lot of these just for the chance of the old school buffs. So if selling them in bulk makes more bucks for the game then why not?

But I gotta say... for the XP ammy? Like it is really hard to level up in this game anymore, lol. (oh yeah, just a thought DrNoah. All those ander you are spending for the chance for that XP ammy you could be buying xp boost elixers... just sayin ;))

Luck be with ye,
    Mikey,
    Tegan

6. Ningo

Ningo Forum Apprentice

I agree with the others.The amulet does sound attractive,but I would buy that manny chest just to get the XP ammulet.You're gona reach max level sooner or later so just be patient and level up slowly and forget about the amulet.And if you want to level up just so badly and you think you have enough andermant well then you can buy the chests and you'll end up with a lot of good items as well.Good luck :)

7. ~IceAngel~

~IceAngel~ Junior Expert

Just for your info i bought about 300 a few days ago and didn't get amulet(i was buying buffs by the way)

8. Muscle

Muscle Forum Pro

Actually this(stack of chests) idea would be useful to those who want to get pots, essence, and buffs! :)

9. _Dragonscale_

_Dragonscale_ Advanced

Don't know if someone had said this before, but I think there could be an option to buy any items in stacks, by selecting a number between 1-99.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.