September Events?

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by bilybob, Sep 8, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bilybob

bilybob Junior Expert

Any idea as to when we are going to hear something about the September events?

I can understand a temporary state of disarray after 4 staff members quit during a Twitch stream but it also lends credence to the game shutting down at the end of October as per the rumors.

Many players I have spoken to will not be investing any money in the game at this time. Maybe an official announcement (not from a janitor or security guard) would ease the minds of the remaining players.

2. Lυke

Lυke Guest

Hello,

I kindly ask you to watch your expressions first, what is wrong with janitors or security guards? We don't accept discrimination of any kind here so please watch it..

Now to your question, September's calendar is non-existent and will remain so. At least that is the current information, for any changes we will make sure to let the community know via an announcement here on Forums and Discord.

Best regards,
    Luke

EmilyRose and Greenlif like this.
  3. edrogers58

edrogers58 Regular

Have to agree the lack of information being given to the players , it is starting to look like this is the last month of Drakensang.
    No Events for September.
    How could anyone get confidential email addresses of the player base and send emails unless you were hacked ?
    If I was a spender on your game I would be worried my bank account details would be at stake or compromised.
    Communication and Honesty are the best for any relationship whether it is personal or buisness.

tozagol and Lambrusco like this.
  4. dkarl

dkarl Forum Duke

(Psst: The 10th Anniversary Event is running all month long)

Lambrusco likes this.
  5. czarodziejedward

czarodziejedward Forum Apprentice

Uh oh sounds to me like a sunsetting era (also known as maintenance mode) :)

Shocking guys I tell you! Nobody couldve ever predicted it.

Last edited: Sep 9, 2021
    tozagol, Lambrusco and ΣMiwel like this.
  6. EmilyRose

EmilyRose Forum Commissioner

if the account details were compromised, everyone would receive the fake email not just a select few.
    in my opinion, one event in September does not prove the end of the game, but only a break between the managers of the game

7. Nostalgiac

Nostalgiac Advanced

Will there be any compensation for missing Varholm/Desert/Sargon etc. events? If someone is e.g. farming 250x Sargon kills for the pet, this will delay his progress another month. At least make the events run twice the next month or something...

8. KulawyMao

KulawyMao Exceptional Talent

maybe
    but if they dont do anythink it will be again like on few last months of 55lvl = 10ppl online on grimmag/heredur
    i dont expect new events but they have base of events so they can reput any of them to give ppl something to do.
    anniwersary arena is useless
    4bosses are good but u have limited entances
    so?
    1 month of q5 & bloodchest? after few days this is so boooring that i dont even play it = i dont have what to do = i dont play

9. ΣMiwel

ΣMiwel Forum Ambassador

What break? I am pretty sure the Youzu-appointed BP management fired the whole team. Now they are looking for somebody who will work for them for even less. If they don't find the fools they are looking for...
    they will just keep the servers running until enough people buy anything for them to profit from this.

Thing is, like all the events are boring, too.

tozagol and Lambrusco like this.
  10. EmilyRose

I don't agree.

The solution isn't to propose multiple events in a month
    the solution is to be able to attract the end-game player,
    because the average player always has something to do in the game so as not to get bored.
    I suppose you are an end-game player, you write that 4 bosses are nice, but the entrances are limited.
    They aren't limited, you can buy those with the andermant
    and there is a possible end-game weapon to drop.
    if you don't want to spend, either you have already taken it or you feel you have spent too much on something you cannot get.
    In this way they failed because you, the end-game player, are asking for repetitive events so as not to get bored ...
    This leads to a breaking point and the need to change the cards on the table;)

11. KulawyMao

KulawyMao Exceptional Talent

i get weapon so this 4bosses i farm only 4fun
    5k anders and 30 IP for 1 entrance? and u think its worth to farm it? nope, it isnt.
    i hear about ppl who's spend 400-600k anders and they don't get the weapons so...
    are u think(or bp) sb will buy anders for $$ to farm it? nope.

the point is this is 'anniverary event' is
    1 booring arena with almost 0 prices
    2 bosses for payers bc normal ppl will go there 40x and they will not have anymore entrances(anders = payment)

so its 2h for progress bars and 2h for 40x bosses = 4h of playing in anniverary event...

great job to gives players 4h fun game in whole september after 10years...

btw
    this game is booring after 1 month on 100lvl without any event so this isn't only from OP players but from almost all players
    eq/quest etc u can easy get/do in 1 month
    next u need only tons of dust
    q5=infernal passages + bloodchest = dust
    how long u can farm this? 10x? 100x? 1000x? and then? if u will be booring to farm again and again dust there is nothink to do here without events

Last edited: Sep 9, 2021
  12. EmilyRose

I wanted to say something else, but it doesn't matter ;)
    [​IMG]

13. Nostalgiac

Nostalgiac Advanced

At least Sargon was fun challenge when I went solo and tried for 4 chests, the fortress map can be actually tricky. And Varholm and Desert of Essences were a nice source of Draken.

Hmm new team has assembled very quickly... their main task is probably to improve the revenue of the game, so we can expect less support and more monetization.

tozagol, JohnWick and Lambrusco like this.
  14. czarodziejedward

czarodziejedward Forum Apprentice

Remember CM Clayton? Pepperidge Farm remembers.

tozagol likes this.
  15. Lambrusco

Lambrusco Exceptional Talent

I think the mock of us... it should say: we hope we can make this [EDIT] of game bigger and stronger and whiffy. pelase send us your suggestions or comments cos we will laught at them. another waist of time...

It's said that all legends, miths or hoars has something of true...

Last edited by moderator: Sep 10, 2021
    tozagol and JohnWick like this.
  16. DocWhisky

DocWhisky Forum Mogul

New DSO Team.... Same old Masters.

tozagol likes this.
  17. mark-kim-8888

mark-kim-8888 Regular

18. mark-kim-8888

mark-kim-8888 Regular

New game....nice....new live: D: D

tozagol likes this.
  19. Lambrusco

Lambrusco Exceptional Talent

I would say bbeter life...more time for us...thanks DSO with this events so interestings

20. DBS-Flamelurker

DBS-Flamelurker Exceptional Talent

[​IMG]

mark-kim-8888 and tozagol like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.