Suggestion Server Hopping/logging in different servers on character

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by boneman, Dec 27, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. boneman

boneman Forum Greenhorn

I have played Drakensang since it started with various characters, I have never been so committed in the other accounts except the one I'm playing now which is Boneman. So like many other games EDIT ... Etc, you could log in with your same Character on a different server. The only reason I'm discussing this is because Tegan has become unplayable. Their is no players, its so dry and such an unreliable server. I Did not pay money on this game to only see everything go to waste. So I think an Idea of a Server Hop would be a great idea for players to see what they're capable of, challenge other server people and become a true global Drakensang Hero.

Last edited by moderator: Dec 27, 2017
    alchimista likes this.
  2. semen470

semen470 Padavan

only solution is merge all small server like Werian, Tegan Balor and Agathon..that would solve a lot probs.

3. silverseas

silverseas Count Count

Time to revive old ideas. :D #Tegathon

4. semen470

semen470 Padavan

Balorian sounds nice too ^^

5. alchimista

alchimista Forum Pro

I agree with you , about the server's merge.
    So you will be able to continue to play your best game but :

Sorry, about your concerning about the "payed money on this game to only see everything to waste".
    Thou must be honest with yourself and focus about that :
    Did you still realize that DSO is a neverending "product" ?
    Are your doubts releiable about the money you paid for a Hamburger or a Beer eaten last week?

Eridiani likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.