Server merge

Discussion in 'Creative Corner' started by Fastfarmer, Apr 13, 2022.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
?

Do you want a server transfer option?

1. Yes

86.7%
  2. No

13.3%
  1. Fastfarmer

Fastfarmer Forum Greenhorn

What if you merged all the pve servers into one, this way we could all play together and the community wouldn't be so divided, I personally saw both in the past and now that I came back into the game that many people on the net/twitch/youtube ask their viewers what server you're on and if you happen to be on a different one then you will not be able to play at all with them, which instantly makes the experience less like a multiplayer and more like a coop game, which feels very sad. If you can in any way merge the servers like other games like Lost Ark did many times, then please do it, it would be the best feature you'd bring to this game and it would reunite the whole community instead of dividing us even more.
    I really hope you read this thread and that you take my suggestion in consideration, It would make both me and thousands of players who support the game really happy, one of the best feelings about multiplayer games is playing with other people, making new friends and sharing an experience, servers dividing us are just making us miss many opportunities to have a lot of fun.

Best regards.

2. silverseas

silverseas Count Count

Hate to break it to you, but a lot of people have been asking for this for years. I don't think it's happening. :(

3. Fastfarmer

but it would make so many players happy, I think most people if not all would agree with this change, even if it costs money to have this change they could just create a ''server transfer ticket'' (similar to the character change) where they'd be able to swap server, this way people wouldn't be isolated and we'd have a bigger/more united community that would have fun together. I'd rather donate some money to streamers so they will buy the server transfer, have them come to my server and have fun playing together rather than be all divided and isolated, the best part about a multiplayer game is the world wide interactions, how can we have that if we're all in our own servers :(

4. cigarbennett

cigarbennett Old Hand

It ain't going to happen. Players are all over the world. No one is going to transfer to another server and go from 50Ms to 500MS. Distance to the server does make a difference. Bigpoint competition was even smart enough to put servers in South America. You think those players are coming back to the USA servers and have outrageous lag and 500MS.. not happening.

Right now on Tegan my MS is 29. Last time I looked at Heredur server it was 150MS. You really think I would pay cash money for a server change like you pay cash for a Character change as you suggest.

Last edited: Apr 16, 2022
  5. Lambrusco

Lambrusco Exceptional Talent

i don't think it gonna happen, ans as more than one say here, would you like to have more lag because of that? i wouldn't

6. Fastfarmer

but if you have a ticket to server transfer, its your own choice if you want to transfer or not, so that solves that ''problem''

7. Lambrusco

Lambrusco Exceptional Talent

yes but it is their choise if they want to do it or not, so we stay the same again...