Shadow of the past/Atlantis above water

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by god47ak, Oct 9, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. god47ak

god47ak Junior Expert

Hello i'm doing the shadow of past quest 7/12 and now im supossed to go to
    atlantis above water but the map is not open yet.What quest do i need to take
    to open the map.

Never mind..Seems i missed 2 quests back in werian sanctury

A little advice to new players..Always do your side quests lol

i might need some help..is the harp of time quest a side quest or a story quest.
    i'm missing a lot of both side and story quests starting in werian sanctuary

Last edited: Oct 9, 2020
  2. jelbeat

jelbeat Regular

3. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

You need to complete only the main (yellow) quests ... side quests are not important for progression.
    You need to finish the Harp of Time quest ... which is a main quest and gives you the key to unlock the next Atlantis Above Water map.
    Here is a complete guide for Shadows of the Past quest.
    BTW ... there is a shortcut that allows players to enter locked maps without getting a map key first and finishing quests :)

mrmlja and jelbeat like this.
  4. god47ak

god47ak Junior Expert

What shortcut are you talking about.
    Is it in the guide?

5. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

No it is not in the guide.
    Come and ask on the Wiki ... it is illegal to answer the question here on the forum ... I would get censored anyway ;)

mrmlja, JohnWick and TwiliShadow like this.