shadows of the past 11/12

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by Γκοριον, Sep 5, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Γκοριον

Γκοριον Forum Apprentice

just entered my 55lvl dwarf after months and at shadows of the past 11/12 where it says enter the portal i cant cuz it doesnt appear. what to do? i cant delete the mission. help me?
    how to enter the new carduhn map?

..kiro123456789.. and reyhector like this.
  2. sharky07

sharky07 Forum Greenhorn

i think to go to carduhn u need to go from Nahuatlan - there is new dungeon door - killing mobs in there and then some boss - dificulty is infernal i think - have to do it whit one small new char . try this mate - hope i dont misslead u

3. Γκοριον

Γκοριον Forum Apprentice

4. Lambrusco

Lambrusco Exceptional Talent

Hi @Γκοριον I think the only way to open it is if you have finished the main missions before in the desert cos there there's more main missions etc... Check if you have finished the yellow mission before in Hyraya

5. Γκοριον

Γκοριον Forum Apprentice

no yellow missions. i havent finished shadows of the past quests. maybe thats it? im at 11/12 but portal not appears

6. Melethainiel

Melethainiel Team Leader Team Drakensang Online

Hello,

Unfortunately, there is an issue with this quest at the moment.
    Your best bet is to contact your language Support Team and ask for assistance.

Thank you all for understanding.

Good luck!:)

7. Lambrusco

Lambrusco Exceptional Talent

Now I see you ask for different stuff things. The quest you talk about and to open that map are different things. That quest is in Andrakash and that portal is next to the mob who gives you the quest.

There's something I still don't understand. Do you need for luck to contact to support?

8. reyhector

reyhector Forum Greenhorn

Managed to solve the error? I have the same problem and I can not move forward

9. AbyssWalkerNio

AbyssWalkerNio Forum Greenhorn

same problem as well...my first acc and for all other chars portal(all 4 classes) appeared..for new acc no..i was hopping the will fix it after anniversary event end but nothing....i will leave it as it is for now ...support is like not exist.

10. backtotown58

backtotown58 Forum Greenhorn

Working on my third character on 11/12 no portal. what is going on? sent a ticket to support, nothing. Please let me/us know if anyone has new info.