Should i Try Harder ?

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by lanxter, Aug 29, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. lanxter

lanxter Forum Apprentice

i was lvl 46 when i started looking for the Temple guardian federation set cause it sounds cool to spawn a guardian ( 5th effect) so i went to '' Fjalnir's cradle of frost'' to kill only this mini boss guardian over and over again .. i got only 3 parts : the helmet ( 4 of them), the armor (3) and the boots (3) . i lvled up almost 2 lvls in the process ( just killing the guardian for hours and hours)
    https://ibb.co/ga4RSp

and i even got 2 Full Tayaz golden set and tons of legendary items but i never got the temple gloves nor the pauldrons.. so my question is :
    is it just some bad luck that i didn't get the missing pieces .. ? or i must change the area to get them cause that guardian only gives specific ones ?

thx :3 peace

2. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

If you are after the achievement ... you can do it in normal difficulty. It is much faster.
    If you are after the set ... "should you try harder?" ... no you should not. That set is not good at all ... and not to mention for now it only comes up to tier 3 so you would have to spend a lot of augment cores just to upgrade it further.

3. _Baragain_

_Baragain_ Living Forum Legend

Like many of the scaling dungeon sets, it is worthless in the big picture of "End Game." Spending all this time does you no favors. You'd be better off working on quests and leveling up to the point where there are better sets... Like in the Parallel Worlds, at level 55.

Unless you are hunting the achievement, there is no reason to dedicate time for the sole purpose of farming this set.