Shoulder of the dragon slayer, Ranger, drop

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by Lolindir23, Feb 8, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Lolindir23

Lolindir23 Forum Greenhorn

Hi all!
    is 5 days that i kill in q at different modes, bloodshed or merciless but i can't drop that shoulder with my ranger,
    Is a bug?
    Thanks

2. mariokb

mariokb Forum Apprentice

Hello @Lolindir23 , unfortunately yes, while i was checking your concern, I found out that definitely these unique shoulders cannot drop, but from the Qaizah dungeon maps, along with some other general Unique Items, just forwarded the issue, but from the Parallel World dungeon maps the things seemed okay, you might just need a tiny bit more luck and you will obtain them, wish you best of luck in that!

Lolindir23 likes this.
  3. Lolindir23

Lolindir23 Forum Greenhorn

Thanks! you bring me luck, ive dropped in merciless in q5 ! lv 135, not bad for start

4. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

While I was checking your concern about his concern i found it out your claim is false since not just I have got them dozen of times in all dungeons ... but my ranger friends have got them too. Also, the equal pauldrons for other classes are dropping as well.
    Even though they are dropping ... the drop rate is ultimately low crap and the stats are joke. In example ... I have level 140 pauldrons with higher base stats than any other level 145 drop I have got so far ... and those level 140 are not even close to max or eve close to good acceptable values.