Show us the % rate of the lucky bags!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by BarbaroSelvagem, Sep 10, 2022.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. BarbaroSelvagem

BarbaroSelvagem Forum Apprentice

there's NO WINTER BREEZE IN my bought I spent 120 dollars and there's NO WINTER BREEZE? SHOW US THE %% rate of dropping something, I AM STOP PLAYING... 211 lucky bags and zero, I repeat ZERO winter breeze. I need 5? *** is that? only doing event. OK, GOOD. I'll never pay anything again from this game. NEVER! Show us the % of receiving something. gambling gaming should be forbiden. I want my money back, cause I'll stop playing right now. there's no honesty in this game. wait the law.

Tronco_Vaaaa likes this.
  2. ManaThief

ManaThief Advanced

If you are a new player and you don't know this game, here is a rule of thumb: if there is an item that has chance to drop multiple items, you will almost always get the worst one. The chances of getting something good are usually very close to 0.
    I agree that the % values should be public, at the very least of the items purchased with real money, however they will never do that, since that would cut the profit.
    Also you will definitely not get your money back.

3. BarbaroSelvagem

BarbaroSelvagem Forum Apprentice

Bro, stop saying this like we can't change that. I can just alert all players and cashers to not buy that :))