Silly Stones

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by jthames, Jan 15, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jthames

jthames Advanced

Over the past few years I've collected numerous jewels labeled 'Solstice stars, Jewell of immunity, Jewell of rage' and etc. These are specialty jewels, so to speak, in that they are available only every so often, that I recall anyway. Your reward for your patience and perseverance in obtaining these stones is a menagerie of silly junk barely worthy of the slot space they occupy. How about a little return on the loyalty paid to BP by those who've been around long enough to collect a surplus of these semi-worthless jewels. That payback could be in the form of allowing these gems to be combined into a, say, splintered Solstice star or etc.. As of now they cannot be combined. And when I say payback/combined I'm not speaking of combining 3 gems and receiving something far less in return as so many seemed so enthralled about in a recent thread on that subject.

Last edited: Jan 15, 2015
    Noriyull likes this.
  2. Slitrobo

Slitrobo Forum Connoisseur

It's a great idea but suggested before.

jthames likes this.
  3. Darwarren

Darwarren Count Count

It's still a good idea now. But unless it's a developer's idea, it never happened.

Noriyull and jthames like this.
  4. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

5. SillySword

SillySword Regular

Let poor Dracania heroines/heroes pawn unique items or gems in Zumpe's new shop for some gambling chances.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.