Skip server selection and caracter select.

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by macelolaian, May 20, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. macelolaian

macelolaian Forum Greenhorn

I always play on the Agathon server, and I only have one character in my account.
    I want to know if there is a way to after logging in, skip the server selection step, and the character selection screen.
    Maybe on the command line of the game shortcut?
    I'm using google translation, sorry!

2. Shine2

Shine2 Board Administrator Team Drakensang Online

Hello macelolaian ; unfortunately, it is what it is - you have to go through the server selection step and the character selection screen - sorry:) Anyway , if you play on Agathon all the time and have only one character on your account the process of logging in should be quite easy:) A couple of simple clicks does the job in your case - now, that shouldn't be too tiresome should it?:)

kind regards,
    Shine2

3. macelolaian

macelolaian Forum Greenhorn

it would be very ulil when out of nowhere, the client shifts and we have to login fast so we do not lose what we were doing (for example, entering the room of a boss between worlds).
    But, thanks ^^

4. Shine2

Shine2 Board Administrator Team Drakensang Online

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.