Slowness on the Aghaton server

Discussion in 'Technical Support' started by kimimaruh, Jun 16, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Tags:
  1. kimimaruh

kimimaruh Forum Greenhorn

Hello, I come here to kindly ask you to take some action on the slowness in the Agathon server,
    I've tried contacting support but unfortunately game support is a robot that doesn't solve anything and only answers the same thing.
    Both client and browser are experiencing the same problem, in addition to hundreds of players. I tested the other servers and everyone is running normal here.
    From now on, I thank you for your attention, I expect arrangements and a bonus for us players of the Aghaton server for the constant inconvenience we have experienced on that server.

2. Mal3ficent

Mal3ficent Guest

Hello @kimimaruh and welcome to DSO English forum.
    Please take a time and check this tutorial on how to 'Contact Customer Support'.
    Our support officers will contact you back ASAP.

Cheers

3. SAGITÁRIO!!!

SAGITÁRIO!!! Forum Apprentice

I also go through this problem on the Agathon server, to make sure it was not my internet I did the test before entering the game.
    https://uploaddeimagens.com.br/imagens/yVn9C58
    right after I entered the game and to my sadness I am faced with immense slowness just to load the city of kingshill (around 7 minutes) and when it finally loads the city, the MS is on high and does not go down for nothing!
    https://uploaddeimagens.com.br/imagens/4yyC6xI
    on print day I had no way to play.

4. edrogers58

edrogers58 Regular

100's of people that play Agathon Server have the same problem they post videos and contact support
    Your Support is useless and does nothing
    Plain and Simple

5. vkillerx

vkillerx Forum Pro

Support is generally useless and does nothing in this game :)