Small story of small people

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by ghostmagicus, Dec 15, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ghostmagicus

ghostmagicus Forum Pro

After i did some efforts to obtain 2 witchseeker shoulders , both with gold lines on armor, in order to keep matteri and wisdom in each one and to switch when i needed, BP comes and trashed all my work, saying that only 5 of this kinds of runes are stackable, no matter where, because now this kinds of runes can be stacked anywhere.

But shoulders is the only real option because they have no specific other runes asigned.

So, i think that original state when only shoulders can be used for matteri and wisdom was better,and should be keeped, and BP-smallers must stop trash our efforts, beeing so chaotic in logic and decisions.

Last edited: Dec 14, 2018
  2. couda22

couda22 Forum Commissioner

I have 2 shoulders, one socketed with materi runes, the other with wisdom runes. So be sure that you do not have another item(s) already socketed with particular type of runes.

ghostmagicus likes this.
  3. ghostmagicus

ghostmagicus Forum Pro

Yah, i am stupid, thanks, soory.

4. We all make mistakes. Closing thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.