Support smuggler's passage

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by heracless69, Jul 9, 2022.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. heracless69

heracless69 Someday Author

hello
    I kept the passages to do this event more quickly, and another little thing: the fall of alterium in the red chests in blood mode no longer gives anything the fall of the alterium is useless
    4x red chests and that gives me a max of 200 alteriums
    the higher the passages, the more likely you are to drop a lucky fart

basically if you buy 100000 alte you have the fart only the last pass gives the fart :):):)
    I made 15 passages and the fart I had was a stupid pulp, I have the last 2 passages left to do, that of 20,000 on the bar 3 alts and that of 100,000, I stop there taking us for idiots it's starting to do well

Last edited: Jul 9, 2022
  2. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

Portals are not giving andermant, they are just displaying info on how much is the minimum guaranteed andermant amount you could get after defeating the mob on that particular instance.
    There are several instances (versions) of the Smuggler's Cave therefore different ports for each of them.
    However ... with the latest "hotfix" today (yes today at early morning there was another "hotfix") they changed the description and the info provided by those Travel Rations. They simply removed any information on how much andermant you would get when you kill the boss on that instance and made them all plain.
    I did finish the first bar (9999) once the servers were up again ... and I did test the portals and the amount of andermant the boss is dropping. There is NO change in the andermant amount, it is only the information on the port that has been removed.
    This is the info they were providing before:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

and this is the info on all of them after the "hotfix"

[​IMG]

This would be insignificant IF those portals were universal ... but they are NOT. Even the ports are different and they don't go into single stack.
    They are practically teleporting to different maps because the drop of andermant is not random but predetermined ... therefore the the information should not be removed.
    So the question is:
    and the answer is simple.
    They changed them because they want you to spend more money on andermant ... by removing the information you can't plan on how much you would get from the boss per kill and therefore those who are buying andermant would spend more.
    They would probably tell you "it is unintended" or "it is a bug" but in fact it is a dirty trick with only one goal --> deception!
    Simple as that ;)
    They can't say it is intentional because in that case that would be a highest level of incompetence and noobery.

Last edited: Jul 9, 2022
    heracless69 and 1vanka like this.
  3. heracless69

heracless69 Someday Author

Hello Trakilati
    thank you for your answer, I suspected all this, but we must remind them that we are not complete idiots

4. jeffzrx

jeffzrx Padavan

its a pain in the arse stacking them now LOL