So, about the DSO Classic server

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by ManaThief, May 12, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ManaThief

ManaThief Advanced

Hello again,

I am one of the players who stopped playing the game several months ago - and I have no intention returning back to it, however, I have seen those suggestions of the classic server, which I personally really like and I would return to the game because of it, but also it is the only reason you see me here now.

I am creating this thread to collect information, hoping for at least a tiny bit of transparency from the headquarters. I am also writing this on the forum as I think this topic has some public interest - actually I have probably never seen a suggestion requested so much - and I would rather not spam the support with this.

My question is not about the details, but the general idea - Is it being seriously considered or is the idea off the table?

If it is not possible to answer this, is there someone I can contact to get this information?

2. Dragenstein

Dragenstein Padavan

One of the moderators has already said this is not happening, but I can't find the post. I wish people would quit bringing it up. If you knew anything about the other mmos that are out there now, you would know that this and all the other games are set up in the way that the devs have found to make the most money. It's been YEARS since I thought this game was fun and those days are not coming back.

Kiwigal1244 likes this.
  3. Shine2

Shine2 Board Administrator Team Drakensang Online

Hello there, Heroes ! As far as we are aware there are no plans for such a server ... and that's official... now perhaps one could build a time machine and then jump back in time if one wishes to?:)

kindest regards;
    Shine2

-------closing-------

Melethainiel likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.