Solstice Teinder

Discussion in 'Technical Support' started by Comisaru, Dec 20, 2022.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Comisaru

Comisaru Forum Greenhorn

Hi there ! I came back after many years , found a new and better game , i enjoyed until i finished winter event . Unfotunately i activated Reindeer in mount book dint noticed that i need this for Solstice Reindeer . Is there any option to get a mount outside of book ? Cause i needit to craft solstice option to buy from Phestos disaperead too ...

P.S Sry for title wanted to say '' Solstice Reindeer ''

Last edited: Dec 20, 2022
  2. ldso

ldso Advanced

Hello, welcome back :)

If you accidentally sold items such as the recipe book you're mentioning, you can try to contact in-game support if the incident occurred recently. ^^ If you already added the mount into your collector's bag, however, support is usually not able to retrieve it for you.

3. ManaThief

ManaThief Advanced

Not really, unless you contact the support and someone handling the support ticket will be in a very good mood, gl next year.

4. kri100f

kri100f Forum Apprentice

One more is a reward from Big Present in Kingshill.

5. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

You can get it from the Daily Deal ... roll the dice until you get it. :eek:

6. Comisaru

Comisaru Forum Greenhorn

Ty all , seems will be next year :)

7. gintarszb

gintarszb Junior Expert

Just try contacting support , i think they help u..
    Because after pet/mount added in the collectors bag , no more offers from shops, daily offers.
    One Reindeer from progress , another from Phestos for frozen coins and another from big present...

8. Comisaru

Comisaru Forum Greenhorn

After getting Reindeer from progres , Phestos dosent selit anymore ...

9. gintarszb

gintarszb Junior Expert

He selling until Reindeer not in collectors bag, but in inventory. Ask support remove from collectors bag or just simple send to you as code for paying with frozen coins if u have enough...(amount of frozen coins removed - same as Reindeer cost). That best option i think and u can craft Solstice Reindeer .
    P.S.
    and Reindeer one of rewards from Big present for 2500 coins...

Last edited: Dec 26, 2022