Some 'Quality of Life' improvements and ideas.

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by End, Dec 12, 2013.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. End

End Forum Newbie

I made a big wall of text and one *hard profanity filter* mouse gesture *hard profanity filter* it all!
    Im... disappointed, it was(in my opinion) a very good wall of text too, so im going straight to the point.

What id like to see:
    *Talents, when i hover over a talent, id like to see how much Knowledge or Honor i have to acquire before i reach it.

*Fair PVP: Separate arenas/arena instances for players who are:
    Free = Have never spent any real money in-game, nor coupons.
    Casual = Have spent real money in-game, doesnt matter how much(or if there arent that many Free players, then separate arena instances for people who have spent less or more than X amount)
    Premium = Self-explanatory i hope.

Usually, those who have spent Andermant on health potions, damage boosts, essences, legendary armor, pets, mostly win.

*Skill updates, some skills dont show how much damage/resistances they do/give.
    Namely: Singularity, Dragon Hide, Banner of War(slow amount), Wolf Pack, Watchman, Lightning Strike(fraction damage), Mind Control(the creatures default damage).

*Items that in some form or way modify skills or what they do, can be cosmetic.

*Creature updates, randomized creatures, mismatched/missing body parts, skills for creatures, randomized elemental damage etc.

*Other ways to buy Small HP Elixirs/Crystals of Truth besides Andermant.

*Or a way to collect and/or store the Health Orbs creatures drop on death, like mini-HP potions.

NOTE: These are the opinions of a solo player who hasnt spent any real money on any games since i was 12, i also dont have any in-game nor IRL friends to play with(language barriers, even in English servers noone talks alot), thats why its also hard for me to get event rewards.

Last edited: Dec 12, 2013
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.