Some suggestions

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by SpeakerStark, Apr 2, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SpeakerStark

SpeakerStark Forum Apprentice

Some suggestions :

1st Titles above names :
    Example 'm trying to make a group to chat and M2 but not of very quick to see who wants to go or not M2 if the player has a title you want to go would be easier ( An editable at any time by the player title. ! - he could be learned in the tree of knowledge ! )

2nd Battle of clan :
    The members of this clan would not need mode ( PvP ) to battle . but with only between clan declared war ! and create a siege castles unlimited players.

3rd Flag clan :
    At first when I walked in I saw the crown Drakensang Premium thought it was a flag or emblem of clan , the flag would help identify the clan .

4 Just a suggestion for improvement in the events :
    I think we should have one more option equal battles where the player can register and enter into a group automatically.

5 New Class support :
    HP to heal and buff it gives is legal in any mmorpg .

6th Trade between players :
    This could even be a market within the game. Why have items that is hard to drop and has a good value to sell in NPC and melts much less then could sell to other players for a type of virtual store where you can buy all the server and not being a direct trade with specific player . a direct trade would benefit many players.

7 More Slots at bar :
    It sucks ta changing skill bar all the time - should be open to ( 1 - 0 ) .

[​IMG]

What would the title and flag Guild
    sorry! google translate

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.