Suggestion Sort button in inventory

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Armando, Mar 21, 2016.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Armando

Armando Forum Connoisseur

The recent feature survey is also asking for a prioritization of the following feature:

"Sort button in inventory
    Adds a interface element to help you sort your inventory by name"

I certainly would like to have a sort function for my inventory, but probably not (alphabetically) by name...

I would rather like to see the following sorting criteria:
    - value in gold (selling value)
    - glyphs of power contained (melting value)
    - total value for a specific enchantment type (e.g. damage, armour, resistance, HP)
    - total value of gems contained (in order to find big gems fast)
    - item type (equipment, consumables (buffs, essences, potions), quest items, costumes, pets, mounts, emotes)
    - identified/not identified
    - current item level
    - required level to use item (=original item level)
    - rarity level (improved...unique)
    - ok, why not, combat value.

Most of them ought to sort in descending order, i.e. greater values first.

And I think it might make sense to optionally restrict the sorting to the current inventory page, thus allowing us e.g. to only sort the latest loot before selling/melting it, without mixing it with our permanent gear.

What do you think? Did I miss anything?

Last edited: Mar 21, 2016
  2. _Baragain_

_Baragain_ Living Forum Legend

Agreed, or some sort of check box to exclude certain pages. My first page is all my potions, essences, lock picks, frags... everything I want to see at a glance, while my last page is all my emotes/costumes (until they give us the "sticker book" and free up a bunch of my spaces :) ) and if I could restrict the sorting (in the form you described) to pages II-VI or III-V, that would make the feature actually useful.

Armando likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.