Special gems crafting.

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by trakilaki, Jan 27, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

We have been talking about this in the past, but it is about time to see this idea live.
    We are getting more and more special gems from events and only place where you can put them is helmet. So we got a lot of them and they are only filling our inventory space.
    It is about time devs to make those gems craft-able like all other gems.

2. Multi-Sev

Multi-Sev Forum Overlooker

Well, not to be disrespectful, but I don't see that happening (even though I would like it). My analogy for those gems, if comparing them to something else (like items) is that they are on the top of the heap and they can't get any better. IMO, they are like unique gems. You can't craft 3 or 4 unique items into a super-unique.

I hope I am wrong, but I doubt they will make these gems able to be crafted into better gems. Even though there have been rumors floating around for a long time of someday being able to combine these gems, I already sold my shadow-gem thing and replaced it with the winter event gem (solstice star). That is how likely I think it is that those rumors will happen while I am still playing the game. I could be wrong, of course. Only time will tell.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.