Suggestion Special PVP Arena Maps

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Demon, Jul 28, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
?

What you think about arena maps as a ballance PvP tool?

Poll closed Feb 28, 2018.
  1. Nice suggestion.

3 vote(s)
    50.0%
  2. Bad ideea.

3 vote(s)
    50.0%
  3. I agree with identical arena maps in citys for testing purpose.

1 vote(s)
    16.7%
  4. I dont like maximum stats limitations.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. I dont like % nerfs of stats.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Demon

Demon Forum Mogul

I would like to make some sugestion for PVP balancing and more.

First of all i think this all skills and items with bonuses should not be nerfed because the PVP problems but because the PVE equality and farm productivity.

So the skill nerfs and items nerfs should be done for PVE purpose and arena maps should be used to ballance the charactes in arena, it will be much easier for BigPoint and all items can be used in arena because the nerf will be for the efects they do on that map and for character scifications.

In my opinion if BP ca put some restriction on the character specifications when they enter in pvp arena maps there will be much more easy to ballance them from patch to patch.

Maximum stast like :
    Maximum regeneration from all characters type,
    Maximum movement speed,

Nerfs on character specs like the ones from Infernal maps,
    minus xx % on block rates and block strenght for DK
    minus xx % on critical damage for rangers
    minus xx % on time for spells efects of mages
    minus xx % damage or speed output for dwarfs

This way we can use the pets in arena or mounts or regeneration items and runnes.

I would like to test my arena build in arena maps from city, now they are empty because have the same values as open areas with PVP on.Make them like the oficial arena with all the nerfs and restrictions.

I think this way ajustments can be made much easyer and will not afect our PVE skills or items.

let me know your opinion on coments maybe we can develop some new ideas on this matter.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.