Spring Festival bug

Discussion in 'Technical Support' started by pytyk24, Apr 16, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. pytyk24

pytyk24 Forum Greenhorn

[​IMG]
    I just started the event and finished the quest for the cloack and this is what i get...any answer for this bug???
    https://imgur.com/a/AmvQgIE

2. Shine2

Shine2 Board Administrator Team Drakensang Online

Hello pytyk24 and welcome to DSO EN Forums. That is strange that one... may I suggest that you contact your support with this issue, please? You'll find the link in my signature ; we will leave this thread open to see if other Members happened to face the same problem;

kind regards;
    Shine2

3. couda22

couda22 Forum Commissioner

Is clock of your PC synchronized to current time? Maybe this happens when the clock is out of sync.

4. pytyk24

pytyk24 Forum Greenhorn

its not the clock...when the clock is not sync i cant connect to the game..so is not that..i play on the same pc with my bf..and he got his cloack..so i dont what seems to be the problem..i just submited a ticket and w8ing for suport now ;)

--- MERGED ---

Thank you

Last edited by moderator: Apr 16, 2020