Spring set too much overpower for magicians!?

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by LonleYo, Aug 29, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. LonleYo

LonleYo Forum Greenhorn

Hello
    Don't you think the spring set is too strong for magicians? Only they can use it 2 rings + ornament.

It gives 25% damage + 25% Critical Damage + 10 movement speed.

For comparison, an archer can assume 5% of the ornament's damage + 6% of the damage from the gnob's ring = 11% of the damage is not that too much of a diffrence?

2. ilkin9292

ilkin9292 Forum Greenhorn

Q7 set too much over power for archers?

3. ΣMiwel

ΣMiwel Forum Ambassador

It is the same for all the classes. The very same set bonuses.

Last time I checked rangers had no technical problems with equiping this set. Has a new bug come?

You forgot the second ring can also be the gnob's ring, for a total 17% damage. And while you're at it, spring set will give you more damage and the other bonuses you mentioned, so you can have your stats exactly the same as the mages you're talking about (well, even a bit more HP, x1,1 to be exact).

Does this satisfy your concerns? :D

aBDuLHaMiTHaN likes this.
  4. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

You forgot you can use 2x RoD for a lot more damage :p
    Dude that set is a joke :)

DBS-Flamelurker likes this.
  5. blackassam

blackassam Forum Expert

@LonleYo ... The problem is not in the spring set, but in the fact that you are limited to the Q7 set. You have limited it to combined with a dragan and kara set and whine because you are unable to use it. The game needs refreshments for new usable sets and especially weapons. So that they can compete or at least get closer to the single most usable set in the game. How pathetic. You better destroy what is good, but you can't use it. Maybe the cards will turn over after the dream expansion and in the end you will be happy to use it - we will be amazed by new possibilities how to build builds.:rolleyes::D;)

masterleandro1 likes this.
  6. TwiliShadow

TwiliShadow Count Count

For me with a Ring of Life and a Dragan's Signet Ring and an Adornment that's part of another set....

The Spring set is not OP and is actually crap compared to what I have. I would loose more than the spring crap provides.

Now, for you, if you have none of the other sets or pieces of those sets, It would suffice as a starter set, to be replaced
    when you get -r-e-a-l- good sets.

(( Best way I could come up with on "line out" a word. ))