Staff of Materi Manipulation

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by sargon234, Jul 7, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sargon234

sargon234 Commander of the Forum

2. Akageshi

Akageshi Forum Duke

I also wonder if this is only good for the achievement or if there's something more to it.

3. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

I have never got a single part of it in any of those maps.

4. sargon234

sargon234 Commander of the Forum

it's only for the achievement
    Well i got one part and now i need the rest

The game challenged me and i'm going to answer

5. Zoltan

Zoltan Junior Expert

I have been lucky enough to get 2 pieces. Both from doing the original quest line in the maps. Have farmed the maps needed for other 2 pieces with no luck. They tend to be my "i'm bored" go to maps in hopes that one day they will drop.

Both original drops were normal maps. Have tried various level maps since as the map piece shows when entering as possible drop from any level map.

6. Iselda

Iselda Advanced

Also tried different levels, almost completed all achievements and still not even one piece of that staff :/ There's sth wrong with the drop.. I know only one person who actually got that staff.

Have you noticed that the lapis lazuli boots no longer drop? They were dropping quite decently in recent times but now (probably as the event started) sth went wrong. The other unique items drop as usual.

7. Zoltan

Zoltan Junior Expert

I am still getting boots as drop when farming desert. Got two last night. Cant say if boots are dropping or not on the maps where fork pieces are "supposed" to drop as have not seen one there for a while

EDIT:
    Finally got the tip of Fork of Manipulation. Coincidently got two one after the other in consecutive runs. Now just the piece from Temple of Agony to go :)

Last edited: Dec 25, 2018
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.