Suggestion Steam verision anytime soon?

Discussion in 'Creative Corner' started by RadeonExKlusiv, Nov 19, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. RadeonExKlusiv

RadeonExKlusiv Forum Greenhorn

Hello, i am curious are they planning to add this game to steam, it will easily bring in about 4000 players maybe. this game is better than EDIT IMO.

Last edited by moderator: Nov 19, 2018
  2. sargon234

sargon234 Commander of the Forum

4000 is nothing, they would need much more than that and who know wherever this new players will continue to play?

Also this game doesn't seem to be an asset flip, of course it's not "good" for steam

3. silverseas

silverseas Count Count

Considering how good DSO has been at severing the various partnerships they've had over the years and screwing over the players who played via partners, my guess is no. I would like it if it became a steam game, but I just don't see it happening.

4. Veteran666

Veteran666 Active Author

More AAA action mmorpgs will come out in 2019.DSO is already an old game and it has a major population problem,heredur and grimmag are the only servers with decent amount of players.If we combine all these factors together the conclusion is one,2019 will be a very difficult year for DSO.Steam release could help but i wonder if it is already too late.

Bubble likes this.
  5. Demon

Demon Forum Mogul

I remember that they had a partnership with razor and that last only few months and that time dso was a popular game, also they had many partners but one by one they reject this gredy company so I don't think that Steam will put this game to run on that platform.
    I remember last year I bought a game on steam and they remove that because developers pay a streamer to make a a review for that game. So how can you believe that steam will accept a game with so many complains how do you think they will accept this developer. Bigpoint has no activity on twitch the biggest gamers platform, they have no streamers for any game that they develop and you know why? Because they can't compete with other games in terms of p2w They develop only p2w games like Asian country's. Also they have many bugs in games.This two mistakes p2w and bugs will be enough to reject instead attracting players from steam and twitch.
    There is another thing why BP don't stream and don't go to steam and that is - competition - if they go on steam (if steam accept them) they only open players eye to see that there are many game games like dso more cheap and enjoyable, so why to do that. As we can see they won't let us write a game name in this forum because they are afraid of competition, I have never seen something like that on other games forums.They can't censure that on steam platform ..
    Not many players knows so many about games so let them stay that way and pay BP.
    This is BP instead of making more competitive and less p2w games they try to keep all hidden so why to expose themself on steam or twitch where there is so much competition.
    BP will never be a big company, Maybe they make money with this p2w strategy but they eventually die. This company is now owned by an Asian company, maybe they will have succes with this strategy on Asian market but not in EU and USA. Asian people don't understand EU market that is why Renault bought Nissan. In my opinion they won't succeed on Asian market eighter if they don't develop a way to trade. Asian players are poor players they need trade to make.money and pay for game.

Bubble likes this.
  6. sargon234

you guys are missing the point

This is game isn't an Unity or Unreal Engine or Game Guru asset flip, it's not good enough for steam

If Bp decides to buy some asset and show it ingame without artistic cohesion we can start to talk

7. Demon

Demon Forum Mogul

Best Arpg games are made with graphic engine developed in house si is no problem.
    There are games 30 years old on steam so there is no problem with engine or graphic.
    I don't think we missing a point here.
    Also from what I know is a drakensang listed on steam but from another developer and is still appreciated by community.
    P2w is the problem that need to be solved, they need to start listen players and develop the game in a better way to have a good feedback.

8. sargon234

i was taking a jab at Valve and steam, watch some of jim sterling's first impressions, you'll truly find rare masterpieces

They can't listen to the players, since they keep keeping their heads in the sand, it's a bit too difficult to do that if you insist on doing that

9. fajerblade

fajerblade Forum Greenhorn

It's very good decision in my opinion. I really want this game on steam platform.

10. TwiliShadow

TwiliShadow Count Count

They are trying to bleed the player base for money on what is supposed to be a free to play game.

Do you really think they want to share those profits with another company???