Stellar Gold Event Help

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by Talbor, Aug 21, 2022.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Talbor

Talbor Active Author

Can someone point me to actual instructions for this thing please? I saved up 3k'ish essence & thought that'd be enough to test it out, but I killed Asar (I think) & Heredur once, then they both came back. I've used up all my essence and got zero stellar gold, so it's aggravating enough that I'm not sure it's worth it to bother farming essence in such small quantities.

2. Ckd

Ckd Forum Greenhorn

You must kill them quickly because if they don't come back to life they will resurrect. kill heredur first and then go for asad kill him fast before he resurrects heredur.

3. EmilyRose

EmilyRose Forum Commissioner

the fight is timed, first of all you have to kill Heredur then Asar, you have to ignore the other monsters so you need a lot of damage and good resistances for a melee with the boss and not waste time. I recommend you to do it in the mode your character does best.

Last edited: Aug 22, 2022
    gbit likes this.
  4. Talbor

Talbor Active Author

Thank you all for the help! I'll likely wait until the next time it comes around since I have to kite the bosses too much I think to kill fast enough.

Their instructions needs revised since they tell us to "Enter the Skyfall Arena & defeat all enemies to collect Stellar Gold".

5. EmilyRose

EmilyRose Forum Commissioner

in the past the event was different, stars fell in all the maps and contained colors, essences and much more. everyone had the opportunity to participate, not like now that bosses are impossible for new characters ;)