Stellar gold Raffle or Liderboard?

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by Anonymous253, Aug 25, 2022.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Anonymous253

Anonymous253 Forum Greenhorn

Hello , i heard some talk about stellar gold , will this event be liderboard based
    or raffle based since there is alot bot users in game?
    And i wounder if you guys are going to punish this bot users any time soon? i
    would love to see them all not banned but punished like remove all gems and jewels and remove from stellar event participation.

-turok1999- likes this.
  2. ManaThief

ManaThief Advanced

It is not completely certain how is it going to be, we have some hints it is going to be random raffle - as the event's descriptio says and it is an opinion of some DSO staff members.

They are aware of bots, I don't think there are any plans of dealing with them currently.

That seems unnecessarily harsh, but that's not our matter to decide...

3. Anonymous253

Anonymous253 Forum Greenhorn

I guess raffle it is , maybe more progres more chance? like before

4. ManaThief

ManaThief Advanced

It will probably be either that or entirely random (everyone who participated will have equal chance). The latter addresses the bot issue, which they want to avoid. Again, we can only guess at this point.

5. edrogers58

edrogers58 Regular

No it does not seem harsh the bot users far out weigh the people that play by the rules on this game

-turok1999- and 1vanka like this.
  6. ManaThief

ManaThief Advanced

Well, that's your opinion, my opinion is it is completely unreasonable. Not that it makes any difference.

7. -turok1999-

-turok1999- Forum Apprentice

if it was a ranking, you need more than 2k maps to complete