Feedback Stellar Gold

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by cigarbennett, Nov 8, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. cigarbennett

cigarbennett Board Analyst

Well I don't see a feedback option for your Stellar Gold walk through, just the like option. Like is not an option for that. So I will start a feedback thread.

Really what is with all the debuffs? Terrible terrible terrible idea from the developers. Who is going to spend money for an event. To have the toon they worked so hard to build just to have it nerfed by 40%. [EDIT] Again a terrible idea.

Really you are adding another new essence![EDIT] Vitality essence what is wrong with just blues or white regular essence. Do you not listen to anything the players say. They are sick of all this essence go back to the basic essence the game started with.

See about the rest when event gets here. I do know one thing based on your walk Through I will not be buying event attire for that!!!!

Last edited by moderator: Nov 8, 2021
    Alpaca and JohnWick like this.
  2. danielcarol3

danielcarol3 Someday Author

It seems that the new development team is a fan of the fifas because it is a copy and paste of the previous event at least the creators of fifa do some "different" things but this is worse with lousy reward bars or that they can do well and In addition to spending a lot of money on tickets and essences for bad rewards and if you want free tickets you have to eliminate a boss from the map, which is complicated because to go to the corner in the dungeons you have to be accompanied by 4 more people and the passages cost a lot also the essence was already implemented in 201, IN 2011 they can put files and codes from previous patches and they can not modify the damn daily missions that are disgusting, reduce the life of the bosses, add more space to the inventory, increase the drop rate of the items and not only benefit those who are in the game.​

CH1976 likes this.
  3. RantNRave

RantNRave Someday Author

Looks like a disappointing event, no bonus codes for it, but the rewards are decent in stage 2/3 (8 trapz, 2 jewels), IF the work wasn't so ridiculous to get there.

aka, buy premium+attire, or suffer immensely. (emilia's offer of tickets and essences required, assuming you can afford it after all the gold cost changes 2 patches ago).. its the only way to avoid 35+ hours of essence grind and halves the 10-25 hours of arena time for stellar gold.

Thabo quest surely helps if you prep it everyday, if not, you fall short in the 9 day time span, especially solo (and waste essences), thus not getting enough entries, though this isn't that bad for most unless you have no realm fragments like me lol... 165-300 runs x13.3 frags = 2200-4000 realm frags.

Event essences is just another dumb paywall/time waster. I spend 5-10 mins on merciless to get 250 essences from free drops.

I'm using 250-1k+ essence / ticket run. bloodshed runs net 1515/250k? with event attire, ooh okay, only 165 runs... solo exc/fatal? only like 400-800.

do the math, at a minimum, 5 mins grind for essences, 5 mins for event bosses in arena and thats being considerably generous that you can kill fast and run bloodshed, with attire... x165

most are going to be run on far less difficulties, like merciless, requiring twice as many runs..essence farming will be twice as long, and arena will be twice as long and will not have +50 attire bonus.

Long story short, impeding progression via premium & essences is so foul. forced to spend $$$, 10-30k andermant, or 20-30 hours grinding it.. as if 300 boss runs + frags isn't enough punishment that will take another 20-30 hours + thabo quests.

I dont know bout you, but id rather invest 50-80 hours into something else, not jammed 9 hours everyday on this to complete it in 9 days for what, 8 traps that get dusted and 2 RANDOM jewels.

bogus event, so many problems, so many things that could have been changed to make it reasonable for free players, instead its turned into a cash grab, because you absolutely cannot do it without premium trader emilia, its quite literally the difference between 15 hours and 80 hours to impossible.

any one of these could cut the burden some or in half.

-eliminate essences
    -increase essence drop rate x2/3
    -increase event duration
    -upcap arena tickets
    -increase stellar gold drop rates

nah, as usual, just going to detract players back into being offline cause its just not worth it.

Last edited: Nov 10, 2021
    Darkness90 and bilybob like this.
  4. bilybob

bilybob Junior Expert

Some wise person here once named this event the "Stealourgold Event".

Darkness90 likes this.
  5. Darkness90

Darkness90 Junior Expert

Humbly, spent around 3 days (3-4 hours connected each day), doing just Blooshed difficult (more than 2.3k fragments), and majority of these times was get opportunity to join in a team or find a "decent" team (i can relatively easy clear blood PW maps WITHOUT the broken anniversary weapon with not so bad def stats for my class); used around 30k ess for finish (sometimes there isn't barely spending in any teams and anothers this down fast with my speed attack/dmg, depend of how much moved the bosses/dmg team and if we was doing duo or full team) i bought 1 week premium and portals + ess in Emilia's shop (+1000k gold) now i'm keeping each day portals by fragments for next year). Conclusion: not a event for everybody, keep getting progress was a hurt by the way, good players felt tired (at least as i saw) and i'll don't talk about begginers... (i know there's still so much players with stats not so good at all making progress, waiting each day for new portals at shop, doing merciless even and every day that passes is worst find team and quality of players cos usually OP finished the first day or maybe the second and looking for similar op players (they didn't play with whatever player) , and with "op" i mean with hours worked on these characters + new exclusive broken weapon).
    Rewards: 3/5
    Time: 4/5
    Effort required: 5/5
    Sinews: 5/5 (gold + fragments and/or andermants + cash)
    Accesibility: 1/5
    TOTAL: 1.5/5
    (this is for Dev's, my feedback): I hope see events with more accesibility in the future which invite to play to much players and with more diversity where it's rewarder the effort and find party don't be a work cos there's so much players and teams participating (for who have to work and a normal life apart from the game too, not only a minimum level). Greetings
    EDIT: about 40% debuff i don't felt so much difference (maybe cos it's norm blooshed and not PW like anniversary arena f.e.) anyway isn't biggest trouble in the map so ok for it. About "vitality esence", well it was there circa 2013-2014 (i don't remember good), you could buy it at Gnob (it had 200% dmg i think i remember), was useful with old 45 lvl mortis while you were improving , for me now it's not bad at all if we had a essence bag (something that now is so neccesary) and or more inventary windows

[​IMG]

This + gems + uniques/sets + event items + teleports + buffs... have no sense!

Last edited: Nov 12, 2021