Feedback Sticker Book Overview - test server

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Sunlight, Mar 7, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sunlight

Sunlight User

Dear heroes of Dracania,

We would like to know your opinion about one feature that will be available today on test server!

In brief:
    • The Sticker book provides a space for the user to preview, collect, manage, and store Pets, Mounts, Costumes and Emotes
    • Players have the option to move these items from their inventory to the sticker
      book (storage) – hello storage space!
    • Players should have the option to collect mounts if they want to, and rewarded
      for doing it!

Positive or negative, constructive criticism and ideas for improvements are, as always, welcomed. Please keep discussions on topic.

If you are unsure what sort of feedback is being asked for, please read this thread.

Any off-topic posts/pointless rants will be deleted.

Best regards,

Your Drakensang Online Team

2. dkarl

dkarl Forum Duke

???? Available on which server, when? I just logged into "Regular Build," don't see any obvious changes ... how do we access this sticker book? Or is this just an early April Fool's joke? :) I'm seeing R185_22 dated 2017-03-06 12:47

P.S. I only have a single toon on that server, a Lvl 29 Ranger ... does the sticker book only appear for higher level players? I only have a basic 1G gray mount; do I need more sticker book-eligible items before that feature appears?

3. MikeyTest

MikeyTest Forum Greenhorn

I hope y'all will excuse my posting with an alt account. I am on TS atm but I really do not feel like waiting for 4 or 5 client downloads today :rolleyes:

I have a question. How do I access this feature? Do I need to have all inventory tabs open first? (If so I guess I will not providing any real feedback ;))

Luck be with ye,
    Mikey,
    Tegan

4. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

There is nothing new at TS ...yet :D

MikeyMetro likes this.
  5. MikeyMetro

MikeyMetro Forum Overlooker

Thanks @trakilaki , guess I move this to tomorrow's To-Do list :)

Luck be with ye,
    Mikey,
    Tegan

6. Gevilson

Gevilson Active Author

I got shivers just reading this. What's the catch this time? :rolleyes:

7. Guitarman

Guitarman Forum Master

the catch i can guarantee is only open to Premium or worse DPremium

8. Sunlight

Sunlight User

Dear heroes of Dracania,

We were informed that it would be available yesterday on test server, but it is not currently.
    Rest sure that it is coming in the very near future.

So sorry for miscommunication - it was not intended.
    Cheers,

9. Tilwin90

Tilwin90 Padavan

I already had this as a suggestion recently so you can guess my excitement. Too bad that the latest release rendered my character so useless and in such a deep pit I no longer feel the urge to play like I used to.
    I heard about the stickerbook from someone who linked me to a posting on the ES forum. It looks neat!

Morinphen, Selene-Rip and MikeyMetro like this.
  10. bLaind

bLaind Forum Baron

Good thing that I threw away all the other HP pets when I got the new 10% one. :rolleyes:

11. MikeyMetro

Thanks @Tilwin90 :) This does look promising. I'm glad this idea from last year has been reprioritized.

Luck be with ye,
    Mikey,
    Tegan

12. Selene-Rip

Selene-Rip Regular

There was a discussion on the forum last year about this.
    Great idea:) Best organization, best overview of mount.., more space
    Thanks Tilwin90 for the link

Last edited: Mar 8, 2017
  13. Morinphen

Morinphen Forum Overlooker

You, me and the whole community (and far from just recently xD), haha! It does look awesome and I'm super hyped myself :D.

14. mad.max

mad.max Regular

Sticker book is online on test. Good idea but better will be one book for all characters on acc :)

15. Tilwin90

Tilwin90 Padavan

Heh, that would mean allowing of "items" between characters, sharing costumes/pets/etc. between characters. I doubt that will happen anytime soon.
    Really nice implementation, already saw a few videos on the topic. Great job to the dev team! :)

Morinphen likes this.
  16. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

17. couda22

couda22 Forum Commissioner

What about changing size of Favourites (tab Frontpage) to 4 x 7 (28 in total) and add them to inventory as special/additional tab (e.g. next to Portable Locker tab)? I know it would require adjustments of inventory logic/code but it would allow players to use emotes/costumes/mounts the same way as they are using them now.

dkarl likes this.
  18. _Baragain_

_Baragain_ Living Forum Legend

The most frustrating part for me is the shear number of mounts that I've had over the years that I've gotten rid of to make space. To me mounts were always interchangeable because they all did the same thing. I've got a much larger costume and Emote collection than I do mounts.

Hannai likes this.
  19. Morinphen

Morinphen Forum Overlooker

All looks good, permanent buffs and rewards are awesome! I guess cash-stuff will stay cash, but I wonder if there will be ways of obtaining stuff that is either very old and unattainable or stuff that went for sale only for a limited time.

Only thing I didn't understand: saw a rune with block strength... but only insert-able in a 2H o_O. Drunk much xD ?

MikeyMetro likes this.
  20. MikeyMetro

Lolz, nah, the dev's just work under unrealistic premises. I shudder at that though of the content we would get if they were actually under the influence of some serious mood/mind altering substances :D

But this looks very good right now. This will free up quite a ton of slots on many of my toons. (I am a hoarder by nature irl as well :p) Let's just hope that is released along with some poorly that feature that will overshadow it. Point it case: the awesome gem stacking in r185 that has hardly been mentioned because of all the other problems with this patch.

Luck be with ye,
    Mikey,
    Tegan

Morinphen and _Baragain_ like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.