Feedback Stuck in teleaportarium

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by redsol7455, Jun 13, 2016.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. redsol7455

redsol7455 Forum Greenhorn

I cant seem to use the bombs When fighting the Monster. I'm sure there is an easy way to use them I just can't figure it out. Any help is apreciated.

2. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

You need to place them on one of the four generators.
    Their only purpose is to destroy the generators.

[​IMG]

3. _Baragain_

_Baragain_ Living Forum Legend

You click on the pile of bombs near the pillar and then click on the generator. If you are hit by monsters while delivering the bombs, you will lose the bomb and the timer will stop and you will likely have to repeat that round.

4. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

Here is a video that can help you.

_Baragain_ likes this.
  5. Morinphen

Morinphen Forum Overlooker

And be sure to go for the generator that has a red cord attached to the boss, as that's the one fueling it at a specific moment. As said above, take care not to get hit or jump/teleport because you will lose the bomb. When he goes to heal, you have some seconds to detonate the generator, else it will restart that round @ full HP. 4 generators to blow up, so 4 rounds (though on Normal, if you can damage it well enough, you can do it with only the initial generator blow-up).

_Baragain_ likes this.
  6. _Baragain_

_Baragain_ Living Forum Legend

Yes... Yes you can.:cool:

Morinphen likes this.
  7. bLoodZ

bLoodZ Someday Author

I'm gonna take this as an Emperor or the Trolls post. :p
    Oh... For the love of Artaya, don't show him your video, he'll need some psychiatrist sessions after!:rolleyes:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.