Bug Stuck on the Anniversary Ship

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by roccoxxl, Sep 19, 2022.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. roccoxxl

roccoxxl Forum Greenhorn

From yesterday 18.09.2022. I'm stuck on the Anniversary Ship, I reinstalled the game it doesn't work, I teleported to the last visited urban area it doesn't work, I entered the Dracanian arena when I left I still ended up on the ship, from the Dracanian arena I teleported to the last visited urban area it doesn't work , the only thing I can't try is to teleport myself with the help of the travel card because I don't have it and I don't have the money to buy it.

2. mastertom1902(2)

mastertom1902(2) Forum Apprentice

You can go out, open the event page and push start on the anniversary event page, you will be teleport to kingshill.

Actually, the anniversary ship isn't working, i don't know if they gonna make a hotfix soon, no information on the forum.

3. Shine2

Shine2 Board Administrator Team Drakensang Online

Hello. If you mean the so-called "empty ship", then yes- it will be fixed- we don't have a date for it yet tho'- sorry;

regards;
    Shine2

FAALHAAS likes this.
  4. FAALHAAS

FAALHAAS Board Analyst

Not just ''empty'' . If there are statues, you can't click on them.

Also when will this work:
    -Dracanian Anniversary Festival – Larcenous Dark Dwarves

The Dark Dwarves are back and want to spoil the fun by stealing Phestos’ Crystals of Truth, so you must stop their evil plans!
    · You will find them in seven dungeons (on difficulty Painful and higher):

o Rootrock Cavern
    o Stonekeep
    o Hailstone Mountains
    o The Gleaming Mountains
    o Mount Suvius
    o Cradle of Death
    o Treasure Cave

I just want to thank you all for the great job in communicating with your community and not letting them all wonder what the hell is going on and how something works or when something is fixed. Its such a joy to always know what we can expect in this game.

Keep it up!

5. roccoxxl

roccoxxl Forum Greenhorn

I found the solution, I bought the universal world map for 7 days with 489 Andermant and I was able to leave the ship, I want my money back 489 Andermant