Stuck

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by MladK, Jan 4, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MladK

MladK Forum Greenhorn

So i recently reached level 55 (spellweaver) and am currently at 13k dmg 1.6 attack speed and 45 crit chance. All of my gems are radiant and I have crafted some items. I dont know how to progress any further though - should i get the q7 weapon on tier 1 with good base dmg and upgrade it all the way to tier 7 or try to get it on higher difficulty. Any tips you can give me?

2. nvmind

nvmind Forum Inhabitant

The crafting is the key. The goal is to have legendary items with 4 gold lines, i.e.:
    * a 2 hand weapon with 4 gold lines of "increase damage on this item". In total the weapon should have ~300% increase damage on item. Then the bigger the rubies, the bigger the total damage. All the rubies go into the weapon, all onyx go into adornment.
    * adornment with 4 gold lines "increase crit hit rate on this item".
    * armor with 4 gold lines "increase damage", same for belt,
    * gloves with 4 gold lines" attack speed",
    * two rings, both with 4 gold lines of "critical damage", same for necklace,
    * boots with 4 gold lines "running speed",
    * helmet with 4 gold lines "increase damage" and/or "increase crit hit rate", or combined.
    * shoulders with 4 gold lines of "% increase armor" combines with "increase resistance"

The weapon and adornment are the most important, should be done first to increase your damage and crit hit rate. No point in having high crit damage if your crit rate is low.

If you craft them and wear them you already go up a lot and will be able to farm higher difficulties. Then, slowly you drop q7 set, q8 set, dragan set and start transferring the lines from the legendary on the uniques. Everythig else comes on the way and later you might even try different sets and combinations (i.e. 3 pieces from the Witch seeker set).

Then don't forget the buffs. You can enable two buffs at the same time, i.e. tonic of vitality (20k HP) + Advanced physic of precision (32% increased crit rate). Both are 2 hours buffs and are for sell for gold. Use them all the time.
    Also don't forget to set your wisdom properly. In the beginning all points go to %damage, %damage on 2Hand weapon and critical damage. As you get more wisdom points, you increase the attach speed and HP, then resistance and armor, eventual increase mana. Also, very helpful in the beginning is to play in group, as the group skills are helping a lot (the mage can increase crit damage and mana, the ranger increases the attack speed, the tank I think increases the HP for all in the group and so on).

Good luck.

Last edited: Jan 4, 2020
  3. TwiliShadow

TwiliShadow Count Count

To add to / alter what @nvmind said:

* one Crit Ring with 4 gold lines of crit damage
    * one Ring of Life with 4 gold lines of Heath on this item.
    * necklace with 4 gold lines of crit damage

Once you get a top end weapon adornment and get 4 gold lines of crit rate on this item, then your helmet should shift to 4 gold lines of damage.
    Once you get most of the necklace to 1-4 platinum lines (minimum gold lines 80%) and built up Crit Damage Runes on your weapon, then you can shift the ring from crit damage to health on this item.

It's not important to get the Crit damage all the way to x5.0 when you are by yourself. A good x4.4 to x4.5 will do cause you get additional Crit Damage in groups and will hit the x5.0 at that time.

Tier, Tier, Tier, and Tier some more. Also improve everything all the way to everything 59, then to 60 doing weapon first (drop some of them from 59 then rebuild).

4. KingsGambit

KingsGambit Forum Expert

Would be wise to post a screenshot with stats and what you are wearing right now otherwise you gonna get general advices like those above which may be helpful or not. From my understanding you don't have a single transfer yet or if you have it's like 1, maybe 2 of crappy ones which indicates you probably don't know what to look for in general and you are generally undecided in line which would you like to pick for char. In those case above tips, which are of course good, may stop your progress even further as are almost exclusively build around enchantment transfers while you can't move above fatal on solo farm and that mode doesn't give you high odds of completing full lines for transfer. Advices about platinum lines or 4,5 crit+ are totally out of the world as with current char strenght you can't even think about completing half platinum line and your crit is most likely around x2,5. This is what you get for not posting screenshot :p;) But post it in spellweaver section, not here.

Btw. I highly advice tonic for mana not crit with mage. Correct wisdom line is dmg on 2h, hp, dmg overall, speed and than crit or hp regain with catching up to closest speed breakpoint on speed if needed.

5. Sunlight

Sunlight User

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.