Bug Sudden Frost and Essence Withdrawal talents

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by ΣMiwel, Jul 26, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ΣMiwel

ΣMiwel Forum Ambassador

Sudden Frost is the 5p. Frost Wind talent and Essence Withdrawal is the 3p. Destruction talent. Both are supposed to decrease the skill cooldown for every enemy hit. It sometimes doesn't work, however. The monsters take damage or get frozen, and mana (from the 2p. talents) gets regenerated (so it's not lag)... but the full cooldown gets activated. I'm not the only one experiencing this problem, since one of my friends has also confirmed this. The bug seems not to depend on the amount of enemies hit, happens likewise with few and with many. I reported the Destruction problem to the support quite a time ago, I think it was in 2017. It seems they weren't able to find the cause of this problem. Since R209 it applies also to the Frost Wind (as they changed the 5p. talent). I'm creating this thread not only to report the bug once more, but also so that we can collect information about this bug together, since I doubt they can find out the cause alone.

So whoever has experienced this bug, please reply and share any interesting observations you have made.

2. silverseas

silverseas Count Count

I thought I was going nuts when i had that happen with Frostwind. I can't replicate the bug consistently, it just comes and goes. I stopped using Destruction, so can't say I know the (newer) issue there, although I'm familiar with the old one (hit too many things ~13? and you got max cooldown instead of no cooldown).

3. ΣMiwel

ΣMiwel Forum Ambassador

So nobody else has anything to say? Nobody else has experienced this bug? Or there are no more SWs in this forum? Or there is no player that cares about bugs like this? This is the bug that significantly weakens the SW, the bug that (along with one other thing which is being discussed in another thread) causes the disbalance between the mage and the other classes...
    The new bug appeared when they were removing the one you are talking about.

Whoever has experienced this bug, whether you have any insights or not... comment here and let's show them it's a significant thing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.