Suggestion for Newbies

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by N3stle, Oct 26, 2022.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. N3stle

N3stle Forum Greenhorn

Can you give advice on Leveling Methods from 0 to 50 for New Players? Although I did all the main and side quests, I stayed at level 44 and the new main quest is not coming anymore. I'm returning to the dungeons. Although deluxe premium is only a quarter of the box, do you have any advice?

2. cigarbennett

cigarbennett Board Analyst

First go back to the previous urban areas make sure you did not miss any quests. If you are sure you have no more quests. Then only way to level up is to clear maps killing monsters. Once you reach level 45 check again for quests. Each level you achieve will give you more quests. Then when those quests run out again kill monsters. The horse trader merchant use to sell the white dog pet for exp gain. Might look there see if you can buy it for gold. Note the monsters you kill have to be what Bigpoint says are worthy monsters. Meaning monsters 5 levels below you or above. Example if you are level 44 and doing maps where monsters are level 37 you will not get experience. If you can manage it try doing Painful level. Any map you do painful or above will be worthy monsters. The harder level the map the more experience you will get.

Don't be in to big a hurry to level up. Trying to take short cuts and make it go faster will hamper you later. You won't have enough ander, gold, gems etc.... When you get level 100.

Make sure you are doing the crafting achievements for gems and runes. So you can craft the gems and runes you will need at level 100.

Last edited: Oct 27, 2022
    gbit and DocWhisky like this.
  3. Kernelly

Kernelly Junior Expert

My advice is for you to do quests until you're able to go to Cardhun through Lor'Tac and then preferably join DSO Discord and ask people to help you out to get level 100. Really it's the best way. If you have an active guild or friends ask them to help you in the highest possible difficulty dungeons, they will clear them, you will get good gear and a lot of experience. Hagastove Grotto is a recommendation, just play with your friend on the highest difficulty possible to get the most experience possible in a short period of time. When you're gonna be able to go to Cardhun, so called Parallel World - PW dungeons give even more experience so join groups there by going to "F" tab. Run with those groups, clear and I recommend you buying experience buffs in "T" tab, the scrolls help you level up much faster. Cheers and good luck!