Suggestion to change the Aralto Set, PVP and Dungeons

Discussion in 'Creative Corner' started by Negan, Mar 27, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Negan

Negan Forum Greenhorn

Hello
    I'm a Drakensang Online player for over 3 years and I'm coming here just to give you some ideas for the game by getting to know a bit about it.
    First: The pvp, player vs player of the game is not cool (in my opinion, and I will speak my point of view), I have a character of the magician class with 50k damage, good attack speed, index and critical damage, can if I say that I have a good character, I spent a lot of time and effort to leave it like this, in which my goal was to take advantage in pvp because I believe that this is the objective of having a strong character and in the current state that is pvp my character is not worth anything it is equal to a player who has raised lvl55 yesterday and has items lvl7, and the difference in game time is unlike any other. This is my opinion on the pvp of the game.
    Second, rumors of new sets coming around I find this amazing and a great job of the DSO team, but classes like: mechanic, hunter and dragon warrior are limited to only use a set (Aralto, Dragan) to have a damage per second good, set bonus with weapon greatly limits the character in which he can not trade because it is a very good bonus and he can not (play) with different weapons of the game as the mage can do, a good example that who has the DPS decreased by 90% is the hunter if he does not use the Aralto set, he can not change the dragon's helmet if he does not lose the 3-part damage bonus, so these classes suffer a lot from this, they will have damage to be able to have a damage equal to Aralto.
    I believe that this can be solved with bonus per skill, for example, the hunter uses the net to have the damage bonus (this with Aralto set), instead of using the Aralto set to have the bonus, transform the bonus of the net ability, you use the hunting net and have the damage bonus, not to limit classes to use only one set, and we have several good equipment that can not be used by this limitation. Another way to solve this would be with the ability tree to have the damage bonus for use of a skill and not for combination of set which would make all the characters more flexible to play with more set combinations in which everyone could try new combinations without losing much DPS, I think this incredible idea to hear many complaints from players that I play together.
    Third: This one is more personal and I believe it has a reason for not being in use, the Krake weapons and the Balor Gun have damage well below the other weapons, they are extremely beautiful weapons and the galley is crazy to use, but with the low base damage ends up not compensating could be increased their damage to be usable, I recently did the test with Kraken and I lose 10k of damage, again a very, very beautiful weapon that me and other players have very willing to use but ends up not compensating for having low base.
    This is what I have to tell you just some ideas that I have of the game for the knowledge that I have of it and the time of game that I have too, that were ideas that I and my game players had and we think it interesting to move forward that some of them can be useful someday or not, but it's there, Drakensang is a good game, I say this because I know many other games, who plays DSO, plays because they like and I say that for being an example, it's not easy to start, needs time and with little information can not have a good character, I hope it's constructive what I'm passing on to you.
    Thank you, Team Negan.

2. ΣMiwel

ΣMiwel Forum Ambassador