Suggestion Suggestions about Wisdom and Inf. Passage. Mat.

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by HuluHulu, Feb 13, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. HuluHulu

HuluHulu Forum Apprentice

I have a suggestion for wisdom and infernal passage materials. You could make daily repetable quests for both of them.

For example, each day when we join the game, we get a purple mission in kingshill from someone and it says "kill ... mobs in ... difficulty" or "kill ... boss in ... difficulty" and when we complete it, it should give us a good amount of wisdom depending on our wisdom level. When I say "good amount" I mean it, like we should get at least %20 of our current wisdom because farming wisdom is really really hard and max level is 300. If we make a basic math it will take 1500 days to reach full level of wisdom anyways but it will help people get more attached to the game.

I have same suggestion about infernal passage materials too.

For example, for players who can enter merciless or above some level (maybe 55) should get a repeatable daily quests from each map. For example, in Hiraja, we should get a mission to "kill Khepre in desert for 5 times in merciless" and it should give us some good amount of infernal passage materials too. I believe DSO players really don't care how hard or easy missions are or events are, we only care what we get from it because we are trying to have some fun in game. Thats it. Thank you.

cigarbennett likes this.
  2. dkarl

dkarl Forum Duke

We've been complaining about the nerf of Wisdom in the dailies, as well as the bug in Wisdom runes and the crap drop rate overall.

In return, BP claims to have increased the drop rate of Wisdom from Bosses (in my limited experience, this either failed or applies only to Parallel World Bosses, as running Natural World scaling dungeons at anywhere from Normal to Infernal hasn't yielded a single drop for me, yet).

And, in Releases 247 which is still in development on the test server, they've modified per-quest Daily Challenge rewards (which are currently only cash) to now sometimes come in the form of Wisdom. However, based on my low-level (between 29 and 45) toons, the reward amount is embarrassingly paltry, either 20 or 30 Wisdom units. We do still have the occasional Wisdom reward for the multiple-quest breakpoints (the "Bonus for completed challenges:" listed at the bottom of the Daily challenge tab in the Journal, but they're in the 100 to 150 unit range, and aren't guaranteed to be in your reward list on any given day.

So, the most you can get from Daily Challenges will be 300*2 (mentor bonus) + possibly some small amount from your Wisdom runes = ~600-650?, which isn't terrible, but still a nerf. And, new / weak toons are more likely to get zero, between a combination of random bad luck on quest difficulty and random bad luck on Wisdom being one of those "Bonus" rewards.

3. HuluHulu

HuluHulu Forum Apprentice

Haven't been playing for 4 years and started with lv 100 Dark Legacy update. When i was playing back there, even if your luck on dropping wisdom from normal mobs is bad, you could still get good amount of wisdom from bosses(even in normal mod) and before Dark Legacy, one of the best wisdom farm was dtu event. I've finished DTU and killed maybe 2000 bosses in total and it only filled up half of my wisdom and my wisdom level is just 77. IDK why dso decided to make it impossible to farm wisdom, rn everything is based on your wisdom level. All my gems are royal and gonna be trapezoid soon but I still have %8 armor and its just funny. I've been reading forum and DSO feedbacks from discord and there are many good options to improve game in many ways but devs don't seem to care. I hope that changes soon.

Aeneas likes this.
  4. sargon234

sargon234 Commander of the Forum

Don't worry, i never noticed wisdom drop in parallel world bloodshed or merciless bosses.
    I believe they claimed to have increased the chance of wisdom drop, but it's probably EDIT

Last edited by moderator: Feb 16, 2021
    Aeneas and Alpaca like this.