Suggestionz

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Vazful, Jun 7, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vazful

Vazful Junior Expert

Cleaner UI (makes the game better)

Hide Menus at the top middle
    Hide currency Bar
    Disable my/enemy damage display
    Disable constant quest update in the middle of the screen

Animations to Minimum / Simple animations (makes the game better !)

Add an option to make all in-game animations to minimum. This will make the mass fights either with monsters or players clearer. So u char wont be lost inside animations...
    This will also give better performance on low systems.

(if i am not wrong something like this may require creating new animations of all the existing skills so i guess its not an easy task. Hope it happens one day)

Drops on your spot
    (as you wish)

When in group, whenever something drops it wont drop where the monster was killed but where u are at.

Make Resurrection Stones cost gold instead of anders
    (as you wish)

I understand that this might make ppl more lazy because knowing they can be revived any time they wont care to die. So maybe its a good idea to add a CD on revive stones?

Far Camera option
    (must)

As i said in my rant topic... Far camera option is needed, especially for DK. As a melee you basically play half blind in this game.
    In PVPs the range classes spam their skills from safety range and its not enough that u are the melee and u have to close the gap and its enough that u dont have RAGE to use your skills, you are also the one that cant see EDIT is coming on you because of the short camera.

This is must. Can u reach this suggestion to the developers plz?

Last edited by moderator: Jun 7, 2018
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.