Summer Event Chest

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by Talbor, Jul 25, 2022.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Talbor

Talbor Active Author

I have 20 of the Summer Solstice tokens I was thinking about using those to buy 2 of the jewel chest. Is that the best use of my tokens or is one of the other chest better to open? Jewels are mainly what I'm interested in since I have zero luck getting any from PW.

2. ManaThief

ManaThief Advanced

You can open each chest only once

3. Talbor

Talbor Active Author

Ok, thanks. Do you know the 2nd best chest to open?

Last edited: Jul 26, 2022
  4. silverseas

silverseas Count Count

I'd probably open the Jewel chest to gamble on. As for the remaining 4... well they are all varying degrees of 'meh' to me. I'll just tell you the contents so you can decide yourself
    • Melon Pug pet (ugly dog) (+ I read somewhere that it also gives the Cheeky Monkey pet, but unconfirmed since I'm not opening that box)
    • Summer Solstice Horse
    • a bunch of gems, last year they varied from Royal to Trapezoid or so rarity
    • a bunch of common rarity runes
    The last box I would avoid for sure unless your character is so brand new you have absolutely zero runes.

5. ManaThief

ManaThief Advanced

Just open jewels and gems, the rewards are not great, but from all the options they are probably most valuable.