Technical issues with the game and contact support

Discussion in 'Technical Support' started by Nymeria, Dec 29, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Nymeria

Nymeria Forum Greenhorn

Hi, first of all sorry if my english writing it is not the best, I'm from Argentina.
    Here is the deal: Since Sunday 22/12 every time I tried to play the game appears the same error. Code 23. After sent a ticket to support, that sunday, next monday the reply me this:

[Removed by mod]

I don't know that release ("liberar") means, but it's been a week that I'm unavailable to play the game. Y sent to tickets more: one on monday 23 and the other on wednesday 25, and only got automaticly replais.

Can you please explain me the term "release", and see if there's something to do so I can play again? I've missed 1 mini event, one event, gift from the event.

Thank you!

Pd: In the last bonus code there's a week of premium, it's to be use in a certain period or time o any time?

Last edited by moderator: Dec 29, 2019
  2. heracless69

heracless69 Someday Author

Hello
    test this: install the following CCLEANER software it is free, then done
    % temp% erase all the files it contains it will be good for your pc, once all the files have been erased, run the CCLEANER software, do a complete analysis (several times in a row it's better)
    restart your pc
    I hope it will work for you, good luck

Nymeria likes this.
  3. Sunlight

Sunlight User

Hey there @Nymeria ,

Welcome to the EN Forum :)
    It's not allowed to share support conversations, here in the forum. You are not allowed to write in any other language than English. If you are a Spanish/Latin player, you have the appropriate section down below on the forum.

For now, try the basic procedures. Follow them here.
    Let us know if the problem remains.

4. Nymeria

Nymeria Forum Greenhorn

Thank you, I will try that option.

Didn't know that, when the Spanish forum were close the only thing that said was "were are going to close the forum" in spanish. Neither do I know about "It's not allowed to share support conversations, here in the forum", sorry about that but it was the only way to explain my situation giving the case, considering what I said before. Which it's also the reason why there parts of the theme in spanish, to explain the situation. And as you can see I've being following the basic procedures all week without results (As you can read in the spanish part of the text). Thanks for the data about the "apropiate section", I guess, still the same. Here, there...

--- MERGED ---

@Sunlight the problem still remains :(

5. Sunlight

Sunlight User

Hey there @Nymeria ,

Thank you for your feedback :)
    Before start posting, you should read this section of the forum. Our rules are clearly stated there :)
    As for your problem, it's not normal that you can't access the game for a so long period. Are you trying to connect into the game with the Client? Have you tried to login via Internet Explorer?

In other cases, some players just flush their DNS and it worked :)

As you have already contacted your language support, you should wait for their answer. From our side, and as your account is not under EN Team domain, you can reply to the ticket that you opened already and provide the following information if you haven't already:

In order to look at individual cases please contact the support: www.drakensang.com/support

And send the following details:
    - Username
    - Server
    - Account ID
    - language you play in
    - the duration you have been unable to login
    - your LOGG files
    - which browser you are using (if you play in the browser)
    - your operational system (Windows 7-8-10 etc)

Cheers.

6. Mal3ficent

Mal3ficent Guest

We do not deal with support tickets, stop spamming random threads.
    You should contact support.

Cheers

7. Veteran666

Veteran666 Active Author

I had error 23 code once and i solve it with a rather unusual way.First i waited for 24h and then using my secondary character,i started switching characters(10-15 times) until my primary character was available again.No ticket to support,flush dns,deleting temp folder etc.
    Maybe i was lucky idk.