Technical support threw me.

Discussion in 'Technical Support' started by Yevhenii, Jan 30, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yevhenii

Yevhenii Forum Greenhorn

I submitted a request: I can’t remove a person from the list of friends under the nickname "EDIT" when trying to delete nothing happens, absolutely nothing, he is still on the list of friends. I have had this error for many years and I used to contact technical support, but even then they threw me.
    What is there to do? If those support do not care about their players. But I play the year that way since 2014, letters are constantly sent with meaningless polls "why did you stop playing." And in fact, the developers did not care about us. They only if we bought inomants.
    It is written in Russian in Google translator.

P.S. Their response to my letter:

[content removed]

Last edited by moderator: Jan 30, 2020
  2. Mal3ficent

Mal3ficent Guest

Hello @Yevhenii and welcome to DSO English forum.
    Conversations with support staff are private, please do not disclose them in public.
    We cannot help you on this forum, especially for such a trivial 'issue'. Try contacting your language support, again.

Cheers

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.